PDA

View Full Version : Strollers at Target

mrs h
01-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Not sure if this was posted or not....

I found a Kolcraft side by side double stroller for $12 :) and a Graco Duo Glider Stroller for $30.

Also they have 18 pack of AA batteries for .99 and Hanes Sweatshirts and Sweatpants for .98 :)

Gotta love Target :)

Again, sorry if this is a repost.

new_mommy25
01-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Hmm...looks like I need to go to Target. We have the Hanes sweatpants and shirts for DS and I love them ! Where in the store did you find the batteries?

czollmann
01-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Shannon,

Thanks for the post. Were you there recently? I would love to get the duo glider for $30! Also, what part of the country are you in?

Thanks!
Carol

mrs h
01-11-2004, 07:58 PM
The batteries are near the electronics on one of the aisle edges, but I would also look at the battery area just in case. Remember it is the 18 pack, not the 16 pack.

The strollers are being clearanced at different times in different areas, so it is different all over the US. I have heard people finding the duoglider for $30, $59, and $89.

What happens with the Kolcraft side by side and the batteries is when you scan it in it comes up not in system. Just bring it up to customer service and ask them to scan it in for you. Then will not be able to find it in the system. Then just tell them that you have heard other targets are clearanced these items and this is the price :) GOOD LUCK!

I am in MA, but I have heard it is different from store to store. BTW: I was there on Saturday night.