PDA

View Full Version : Baby Universe 10% off code

cma
01-19-2004, 01:17 PM
10PSurvey

It's only 10% off but if you needed to buy another Marathon carseat, this code saved us $25.

justlearning
01-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Thanks for sharing this coupon code. I just wanted to add that you can get an additional 7% cash rebate back from all your purchases from babyuniverse--including purchases where you use coupons such as the one above--simply by clicking on the babyuniverse link from ebates. (Ebates offers rebates on hundreds of other stores too).

BTW, if you're not already signed up with ebates, I'd really appreciate your using this link if you decide to do so: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1

supersparkee
02-03-2004, 06:12 PM
A quick note about using Ebates and BabyUniverse coupon codes. I used a coupon code to get free shipping when I ordered my Colgate Classica III mattress. But because the coupon code wasn't on the list of "approved" Ebates coupon codes for BabyUniverse, I didn't get my 7% ebate. You can see the list of approved BabyUniverse coupon codes on the Ebates site.