PDA

View Full Version : Have (2) coupons for $25 off a Gymboree party up for grabs

mommytoiananddylan
01-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi, I have (2) $25 coupons for Gymboree Birthday parties. Let me know if you are interested.

vikivoly
01-30-2004, 12:47 AM
What's a Gymboree Birthday party?

mommytoiananddylan
01-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Apparently, Gymboree offers Birthday parties at their Play and Music locations. Its about $185 for up to 20 kids for 1.5 hrs and includes and instructor with fun activities, etc. You provide the cake. They have other packages too and prices may vary by location. The coupons I have are for $25 off a party.

vpalmer
02-05-2004, 12:33 PM
LOL Vicki, were you envisioning ten little girls running around a Gymboree store trying on all the clothes in the store? Now that's a birthday party IMO. :P

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

vikivoly
02-06-2004, 02:35 AM
Yes, exactly but the Grande Finale would include DD's entrance in her Cherry Blossoms dress with all of the other babies drooling (literally) with envy!

Actually she had a similar entrance to her birthday party! It turned out that the princess just woke up from her nap, I got her dressed (head to toe in her Cherry Blossoms outfit) and all the guests had since arrived. She came down the stairway like a little model with a huge smile on her face because she was surprised to see everyone. She did have one faux-paw though. Her hat kept falling off when she walked down the steps. Next time we'll use 2 sided tape!

Neferty
01-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi,
I'm planning to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday party at Gymboree and can really use one of the coupons you are offering. Please let me know if still available.
Thanks in advance,
Neferty

Neferty
01-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Apparently, Gymboree offers Birthday parties at their Play and Music locations. Its about $185 for up to 20 kids for 1.5 hrs and includes and instructor with fun activities, etc. You provide the cake. They have other packages too and prices may vary by location. The coupons I have are for $25 off a party.

Please let me know if still available?