PDA

View Full Version : Enfamil Lipil - Buy One Get One Free Coupons

miniplusbug
01-31-2004, 08:22 PM
By accident, after purchasing a 25oz can of powder Similac Infant Formula with Iron ($16.25) from Meijer's (a walmart equivalent store), a Meijer coupon printed for Buy One Get One Free for Enfamil Lipil (up to $15.00 value). What a deal!

In addition, I believe that Meijer has mispriced Enfamil Lipil blended with DHA & ARA with Iron 25oz cans. It's priced at $16.38, which is equivalent to Similar Advanced. From looking at different stores, this same formula is priced $20 and up.

I was able to accumulate close to 40 25oz cans of Enfamil at a cost of less than $350 for a total savings of over $500.

The trick is to purchase individual Similac Infant Formula with Iron cans @$16.25. A receipt and a coupon will print. If you buy a lower cost Similac Formula, it will print a different valued coupon (e.g., Buy One Get One Free up to $4.75 value). Use the self-checkout line. Then return the Similac formula. You can return in bulk, with seperate receipts. The most I returned at one time was 4 cans.

It is definetly worth the trouble. Hopefully there is a Meijer's near you. Formula costs add up quickly. Act quickly before Meijer catches on with the mispriced formula.