PDA

View Full Version : Sleepsack Sale at Halosleep.com

teddy
02-03-2004, 11:30 AM
HURRY HALO OFFER ENDS 2/7/04

Happy New Year! Halo Innovations wants to thank you for being a loyal customer in 2003, by giving you 20% OFF your next order. Be the first to discover our new celestial print in soft micro-fleece along with our new X-Small size now available in 5 different colors plus our new print.

To redeem this special offer, just go to www.halosleep.com, choose your SleepSackTM wearable blankets or other items and then enter EC505 in the Promotion Code field in your shopping cart and your discount will be automatically applied! BUT HURRY... this offer ends February 7th, 2004!

A portion of every sale is donated to First Candle/SIDS Alliance to help reduce the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) through education and research.

Nosy
02-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks! I got two sleepsacks (X-sm & sm) for $20 inc. shipping...what a great deal! I didn't even know about this website before you posted it.

durga8
02-04-2004, 11:20 PM
I picked up a Fleece sleepsack at the local Walmart for 14.99$. 6-12m size. Not sure if they are the same price at all Walmarts, but you may want to check.

durga8