PDA

View Full Version : Q for those w/ the BRU coupon book...any coupons for gliders??

brittone2
02-04-2004, 09:39 AM
Hi girls,
AS you know from my post ranting about the fact I haven't been able to get on the BRU mailing list despite registering there months ago, adding my name to the automated system, finding out I still wasn't on the list an emailing them, and then calling this week to find out yet again I'm still not on the list. Supposedly I will be receiving it at the end of the week, but I don't believe it. The CSR person I spoke w/ said I should get it within 3-4 days but since every other time they've told me 8+ weeks to receive coupons once you are on the list, I'm not holding my breath.

Our baby is due in 2.5 weeks...I wasn't going to get a glider...my original plan was to just use a regular chair and ottoman that I have that also matches the nursery, but I really like it in its current location in my house so I'm not sure I want to put it in the nursery now. I'm now thinking about getting a glider. IN any case, I was wondering if there are any coupons in the big book for one? If so, could you tell me how much off?? I'm thinking about looking this week, but before I make any decisions I wanted to know if the BRU book has any discounts on this item.

TIA if you can let me know. I appreciate it. Online there is a $20 off code but that would probably barely cover shipping so it isn't worth ordering from online IMHO.

Beth

aliceinwonderland
02-04-2004, 11:00 AM
I BELIVE there is one "20$ off a glider and ottoman", I can send you mine, as I already have a rocking chair I'll be using. I'm using most of the other coupons(due in April), but feel free to ask if there's any others you'd like

Email me your address.

eri:)

aliceinwonderland
02-04-2004, 11:51 AM
beth,
your most recent email address didn't work for me, but I used the one from yesterday...Mailing the coupons tomorrow.

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-04-2004, 01:23 PM
you can order online @ www.amazon.com and still get the same discounts...I *think* that shipping may be free?

amykate
02-04-2004, 02:37 PM
I just ordered Shermag glider and ottoman online through BRU (which is powered by Amazon.com). It was not considered approved for free shipping. The $20 off got me the shipping basically for free.
Also, keep in mind that the Shermag glider/ottoman combo for $199 is not in the stores. I tried my area this weekend. You may find different.

brittone2
02-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Thanks everyone!