PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom Sale Today and Tomorrow

spa
03-04-2004, 11:15 AM
For a limited time only (today and tomorrow), a retailer has agreed to sell Petunia Pickle Bottom bags and blankets at a discount:
Boxy Backpacks: $110 shipped
Toddler Totes: $100 shipped
Matching blankets: $55 (free shipping only if total order is over $100)

Instructions: The discount will be available until 3PM EST this Friday, March 5. You can call 1-718-855-6400 to place a phone order. Store hours are 11AM-6PM EST.

Please mention "Sandie's Bargain Co-op," so they know to give you the special price(s), which you should have handy in case you speak to someone who isn't the owner I recommend phone orders for the Toddler Totes and blankets, since those are special orders.

The other way to purchase is to go to the retailer website. Click on the Petunia Pickle Bottom bag of your choice and then in the SPECIAL NOTES section of the check-out, write "Sandie's Bargain Co-op." Disregard the total you're given by the website's shopping cart, because when the store reps manually charge your credit card, they will apply the discount and free shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping!

Dcclerk
03-04-2004, 11:29 AM
What a great deal, Sandie. I love my PP bag and only wish that I had gotten a deal like this. Thanks for organizing it!

spa
03-04-2004, 11:46 AM
No problem! A couple of women are buying the blankets for friends, so that's proving to be just as popular as the actual bags.