PDA

View Full Version : Buy one, get one free Darling Baby Shoes

khakismom
04-01-2004, 12:56 PM
(This is also posted in the Reality Layette forum.)

I received this in the mail yesterday and thought I would pass it along for anyone who might be interested.

The deal is at www.darlingbabyshoes.com and you enter in coupon code FREE2U to get your second pair of shoes free. They also offer free shipping for orders over $25.

I just checked out their Web site and they have some cute slippers, crib shoes, and dressy shoes. And their prices are great--most are under $20. I can't vouch for the quality since I don't have any of these shoes, but for the price and the second pair free, who knows... :)

joemama
04-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Hmmm...I just tried the code and it only offered free shipping, not the 2nd pair free. Anyone else experience this?

joemama...and ellie, too!

amp
04-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Haven't tried it, but I received the same mailer and it indicates it is, in fact, buy 1 get one free, but it also says at the very top that you get free shipping on any order over $25. So, it's a bit confusing since there are not two codes. Makes it look like you can get both. It also says you can do it by phone, so if you want to call them to ask about it, the ph# is 1-800-466-4874.

khakismom
04-02-2004, 01:48 PM
I posted this also on the Reality Layette forum. I called them up and here is their fix:

Use this code to get your second free: 241

Then email them with your order number and they will knock off your shipping.

HTH! :)