PDA

View Full Version : Floor sample sale at Lazar's (near Chicago)

tiapam
09-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Some of the floor samples at Lazar's are marked down for sale. I saw a cherry (Ragazzi, I think) set with crib, armoire and "baby station" (looked like a combo to me) for $2000. I don't really know if that is a bargain or not because we never really priced too many different brands. I think it said the original price would have been $2500. There was also a set from Simmons in their clearance room. It was a blondish wood crib and a combo with hutch. I think it was $700, which does seem like a pretty good deal. Anyway, just thought I would give everyone this info, in case you are looking for something.
Lazar's is located just outside Chicago at:
6557 North Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood IL 60712
Phone 847 679-6146
Hours Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 PM
You might want to call first to see what they have and verify this info. Their website is at:
http://lazarsfurniture.com/index.html
Happy hunting!

-Pam

tiapam
09-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Some of the floor samples at Lazar's are marked down for sale. I saw a cherry (Ragazzi, I think) set with crib, armoire and "baby station" (looked like a combo to me) for $2000. I don't really know if that is a bargain or not because we never really priced too many different brands. I think it said the original price would have been $2500. There was also a set from Simmons in their clearance room. It was a blondish wood crib and a combo with hutch. I think it was $700, which does seem like a pretty good deal. Anyway, just thought I would give everyone this info, in case you are looking for something.
Lazar's is located just outside Chicago at:
6557 North Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood IL 60712
Phone 847 679-6146
Hours Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 PM
You might want to call first to see what they have and verify this info. Their website is at:
http://lazarsfurniture.com/index.html
Happy hunting!

-Pam