PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Silkie Co-op!

TaChapm
09-28-2004, 05:22 PM
I talked to the wonderful people at the Comfort Silkie Company today and we are ready to go ahead with the co-op. YEA!!! :)

The discount will apply to all of their products and will go through then end of 2004 and possibly be renewed for 2005. They are giving us a 15% discount.
Here is how to order:
Go to http://www.comfortsilkie.com/index.php and have fun shopping!
When you are ready to check out you will need to enter BBB DISCOUNT IN THE GIFT MESSAGE BOX.
***PLEASE NOTE: When you receive your order confrimation and proceed with the checkout it will still show the items at full price however when your card is charged it will be charged at the discount price.***
Their web site is not able to process orders in any other way right now but they are working on it. As long as you type BBB DISCOUNT in the Gift Message Box your card will be charged at the discount price.

These are really great products and they are so well made! Be sure to check out the links to the medical uses and personal stories! They are really amazing products and there is nothing else that even comes close to the quality! My MIL bought Jackson an knock off and he hated it and it tore up after 2 washings. Also...Oprah's people called the company and they have some of their products and are looking into them. I thought this was neat.
I'm off to start shopping! I am planning on ordering the Original Comfort Silkie (this will be our 7th), the Heavenly Silkie, and another Cover Me Twice blanket. I also think I might order a few Kids Cuddles items for Jackson's birthday.
Have fun Shopping and let me know if you have any questions.
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

tippy
09-29-2004, 05:52 AM
FYI, I emailed them about whether or not they have considered making a satin on satin blanket and they said YES! Probably not till sometime after this year but it is definately on it's way! Thanks for organizing this Tara!

TaChapm
09-29-2004, 10:41 AM
I think they have several new items in the works. I can't wait to find out what they are. I would love to see them do some sort of bedding. The flannel on their blankets is so great. I would just love to curl up under some Comfort Silkie flannel sheets with one of their satin pillow cases. BTW they are going to be looking in on the around the house thread to see how everyone is responding to the thread and how everyone likes their products. They are really excited about this and interested in feedback even though they can't post there. Have fun shopping! :)
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

bunnisa
09-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Thanks for setting this up! their products look wonderful. Friends of ours are having their first baby after 5 yrs of trying, and one of these blankets will be a nice gift. :)

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

Sarah1
10-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Thank you, Tara, for setting this up! Audrey adores her silkies and I definitely am interested in trying some of their other products! :)