PDA

View Full Version : Additional 50% off Old Navy Clearance

s_gosney
10-22-2004, 02:23 PM
In store only. I haven't been yet, but I'm sure there are some good deals to be found. HTH someone!

intuitionmom
10-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Pretty good selections at the one I went to this afternoon. Here are what I got. $6 each.

ciaobella
10-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Some great deals ... I got my husband boxers for $2 each!

Here is a link for $5 off $25 purchase, including sale items:

http://www.vh1.com/interact/sweepstakes/old_navy/thanks.jhtml

Oregonmother
10-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks, we went Saturday and got three pairs of pants and a long sleeve shirt for $13. Great deals!

wookiewoo
10-25-2004, 10:58 PM
I went this afternoon, armed with several coupons, ready to stock up but they had ended the extra 50% off on sunday :( YMMV
There were still a few select racks that had the additional 50% off, mostly accessories that I saw. I still find some really good deals, even an "I love Mommy" shirt!

Thanks for the posts!

Heather

s_gosney
10-26-2004, 01:55 AM
Heather, sorry you missed out on some, but glad to hear you got some good deals. Was the "I love mommy" shirt a l/s white one? We had one like that here then a (I think) pink "Daddy's girl" shirt, but they weren't marked down. Of course half of what I bought rang up marked down but wasn't tagged correctly. I might have to go scout out that shirt too. :)

asha
10-26-2004, 02:59 AM
I tried to get the exact same dress. I wanted to give it to a friends daughter as a gift. It rang up at 11.99. Told the lady at the counter that a friend of mine got it for 6$. She looked up for a while on the computer (donno what), but finally said she does not see anything of that sort. So, decided not to buy it. I ended up buying some shirts for DS. Not a great deal on the shirts either :(.
I went to the Oldnavy in the great mall in SF bay area.
~Asha

usfrph
11-12-2004, 04:21 PM
For those who missed it the last time (myself included)
they're running this sale again this weekend :-)

Got a bunch of stuff for DS and DH!

JFC
11-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks for posting! We went and found a CUTE cord winter jacket for $10! ;-)