PDA

View Full Version : Baby Age - 10% off coupon for November

TahliasMom
11-09-2004, 11:30 PM
www.BabyAge.com has a 10% off coupon for Novemember, emnov. Also, they have a big sale on Kelty Backpack Carriers, Shermag and Graco Travel System. As always, they have a flat shipping rate of $5.95. Don't forget to also sign up for ebates for additional 4% in savings. If you are new to ebates, you can sign up with the link below and I'll get a referral bonus. Happy Shopping.

http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1

rah
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
I just tried to use this and I get a message saying that the code is ineligible for what I have in my cart. I can't seem to get it to work even when I change around my items. Any ideas? Is there a minimum purchase required?

Thanks Katherine!!!
Rebecca

TahliasMom
11-14-2004, 01:34 AM
Sorry Rebecca. The email I received said it was off anything in the store. I would give them a call, the same thing happend to me when I tried to order few months ago!

PS If they give you any problems, you can email me and I can forward you the email if you like.

rah
11-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Thanks Katherine, I'll try calling them tomorrow. Maybe you have to be on their e-mail distribution list to get it. I'll let you know!

Thanks Again!
Rebecca