PDA

View Full Version : Find a babysitter or nanny in your area

julierobin
11-12-2004, 04:12 PM
I stumbled upon this while looking for a babysitter... It is called sittercity.com. I found out I could get a free trial, so I did and have had so many great selections of babysitters. Granted, I live in an area close to several colleges, so I think a lot of college students have signed up their profile. Anyway, thought I would pass along to you the free trial....

Here is the email blurb i got:

"Ok, here is what to do. Go to www.sittercity.com and click Register, then Parent. Then, fill out the basic info there, to customize your account, and enter promo code FREEACCT. Then click Submit on that page. Your new free account will open, and you will have three months of use free. You can post jobs, search sitters, etc. Please let us know what you think, and if you like it, pass the word on the other moms!"

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
and Baby #2 EDD 1/05

Momof3Labs
11-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Ooh, thanks for the free trial code! I've looked at this before, but we don't need sitters that often so I was reluctant to pay for the service. Now I can try it without paying!

skadair
11-16-2004, 08:29 PM
I tried this promo code and didn't have any luck. Ideas? I will email you directly....
thanks

julierobin
11-17-2004, 11:21 AM
You could try emailing [email protected] and telling her you saw a posting on craigslist about a sittercity.com free trial.

She is the one who sent me the information.

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
and Baby #2 EDD 1/05

Jen841
11-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Thank you! I have contacted her. I don't know if they will have options for my area, but I am willing to try. I am desparate for a sitter!

JenaW
11-18-2004, 05:07 PM
Hi

The free code worked for me here in Pittsburgh. Thanks so much! I hope this works. We were just saying how nice it would be to have a sitter so we coudl go out once in a while!

Jera
Mom to Carter ~ 05.13.03 & Madigan ~ 09.28.04

jdst1
11-19-2004, 03:18 AM
Yes, thanks. I had heard about this site but also didn't want to pay until I knew more about it. Now I can try! (The code worked tonight).
Judy

amp
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Very cool! Thanks for this. The code worked for me.