PDA

View Full Version : Ofoto code

octmom
11-15-2004, 02:48 PM
My mom told me that she got notice of an Ofoto code for 30% off-- CARD30. You have to spend a certain amount, but I am not positive how much-- sorry. I think it might be $25 minimum, but it doesn't have to be in one transaction. Just be sure to enter the code at each transaction and it will track it for you. Expires sometime in December. Sorry I don't have better details. I will update this post if I get them.

HTH someone!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

usfrph
11-15-2004, 03:08 PM
Here's the fine print on the back of the card:

"Offer ends 12/15/04. $30 must be spent on Ofoto products and does not include shipping. Use coupon code at checkout to redeem. After first usage, coupon code will be saved to your account and applied to all eligible orders through the end of the sale. 30% off does not apply to Custom-Printed Cards, film processing, shipping, or products or services offered through KODAK Mobile Service. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given."

I'm hoping someone will post a 40% off code :-)

octmom
11-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Thank you! I am sorry to learn that it doesn't apply to custom-printed cards, but I was thinking of going with the photo insert cards anyway. I might also order calendars and coffee table books for us and for the grandparents, so this will come in very handy. 40% off would be nice, but I'll happily take 30%! :)

Thanks again!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

jgiovagn
11-17-2004, 01:16 PM
"Custom-printed cards" are different than photo greeting cards - you may be abble to use the 30% off on these (I'm going to try).

Jean

kfcboston
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Worked for me!! I ordered 60 printed photo cards for $36!! THANKS!