PDA

View Full Version : Good deals for Shutterfly members

amp
12-08-2004, 03:34 PM
You probably got an email about the calendars, but if you buy one at $19.99 (reg price), you get any additional ones at half price. They do great calendars and I bought 3! DH loved his last year and is already hinting at wanting another, so I bought one for him, and one for each set of grandparents. ***Unfortunately, today is the last day on this deal, as it was only a 2 day deal.***

Also, I did not get an email for this, but on the right side of the page when you are in My Shutterfly, you can click the link to try a free snapbook. It just puts it in your cart and needs to be used by the end of Dec. Great way to try a new product and I plan to use it.

Happy shopping!

kelly ann
12-08-2004, 10:08 PM
We just got our calendars last week and they turned out great!

Make sure you go through ebates for an extra 10% back :)

amp
12-14-2004, 08:57 PM
I just wanted to bump this up for anyone who is a Shutterfly member who didn't see it. I was able to get a snapbook for free (actually I paid $2+ for shipping is all). It was on the right side of the screen in My Shutterfly. I got it today and it's a great deal! 50 4x6 pics in a little book. Good thru the end of Dec.

indy1710
12-14-2004, 09:54 PM
I just went to my shutterfly and I never got the free snapbook offer, what a bummer! :(

amp
12-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Uh oh! I assumed it was for members. Maybe the deals are actually different depending on the member. Strange. Sorry to give you misinformation.