PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price/Evenflo/Leapfrog Coupons???

gogok
12-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I posted my question at the other forum but didn't get any response.

Does anyone know any discounts on activity station/walker from Fisher Price/Evenflo/Leapfrog?? My next question is whether this is the good time to buy or should I wait till after the holiday seasons?

Any recommendations as to which activity station to get? I am thinking about getting the Fisher Price Step & Play Piano, any user opinions??

Thanks in advance.

kmurner
12-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey!

Well, I am buying one this afternoon and K-Mart has all their activity stations 10% off. Not too bad. They aren't really seasonal, so this is probably as good as it gets unless you are looking online--and even then I would wager the best would be free shipping.

I had a regular exersaucer for my daughter and am looking at the Fisher-Price portable jump and play this time. The exersaucer is great, but big and our house isn't! The piano looks like fun, but the one I played with seemed pretty loud-- I am not sure if there is a volume control or only on/off! :) Of course the pop and play thing could get noisy too! Who am I kidding--there is no such thing as quiet anymore!

Good luck!