PDA

View Full Version : ISO a coupon code for DICKBLICK art materials!!

Corie
05-31-2006, 02:50 PM
When I went to pay for my order, it asked if I had a coupon
code. So, now I'm wondering if there is a coupon code
floating around out there!!

http://www.dickblick.com/

Does anyone have one?? Thanks!!

Edited to add:

The computer didn't like it when I typed in DickBlick! :)

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

Corie

Edited to add:

priscilla73
06-01-2006, 10:25 AM
ROTFL! I had to look twice at the name, too! I don't think I'll google that one for a code. Dh is sitting next to me and he might get the wrong idea. :P

priscilla73
ROTFL! I had to look twice at the name, too! I don't think I'll google that one for a code. Dh is sitting next to me and he might get the wrong idea. :P

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

saoirse00
06-01-2006, 10:56 AM
I can't help you with a code Corie, but I have to confess that I am the same way when placing online orders. If I see that there is a place to enter a discount code, I spend the next 20 minutes scouring the internet trying to find one!! I can't believe that there was ever a time when I would simply walk into a store and just buy what I wanted. How times have changed!! LOL
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
I can't help you with a code Corie, but I have to confess that I am the same way when placing online orders. If I see that there is a place to enter a discount code, I spend the next 20 minutes scouring the internet trying to find one!! I can't believe that there was ever a time when I would simply walk into a store and just buy what I wanted. How times have changed!! LOL
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

saoirse00
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

Corie
06-01-2006, 11:05 AM
I know! I really felt like I needed to explain to everyone
that this was not a dirty website.

Can you imagine me asking for a coupon code to buy some
paraphernalia from a dirty website?? :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Jo..
06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Well I was LMAO when you first posted this because it showed up as #### Blick...I even replied and asked you to please keep it clean ;), but then you modified your op so my post didn't make (much) sense.

We used to use D1ck Blick supplies in high school, and we had a kid in our class named Dickie. Oh, how times have changed! I looked for a coupon and found one for free shipping on $250+, but somehow I doubt that will be much help to you!

Jo..
Well I was LMAO when you first posted this because it showed up as #### Blick...I even replied and asked you to please keep it clean ;), but then you modified your op so my post didn't make (much) sense.

We used to use D1ck Blick supplies in high school, and we had a kid in our class named Dickie. Oh, how times have changed! I looked for a coupon and found one for free shipping on $250+, but somehow I doubt that will be much help to you!

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Corie
06-01-2006, 04:02 PM
For some reason, I knew I would get some comments on
the DickBlick thing! Just saying it makes me laugh! :)

Oh, and thank you for the the coupon code! I found that one
too but I only plan on spending about $30 or so.

Thanks Jo for keeping the boards a clean place to post! :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

priscilla73
06-03-2006, 11:47 AM
We know you wouldn't do that! I was laughing that you said you computer didn't like the name.

priscilla73
We know you wouldn't do that! I was laughing that you said you computer didn't like the name.

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73

priscilla73