PDA

View Full Version : Are we stuck renting carseats from the car rental companies?

Pages : [1] 2

stillplayswithbarbies
06-02-2006, 09:44 AM
Take your carseats with you. You can't trust the ones from the car rental companies, they may be old, out of date, wrong type for your child, or they may not have them even though you reserved them.

You will want to use your carseats on the plane as well.

Post this over in the carseat forum and you will get more responses. This topic comes up over there all the time.

stillplayswithbarbies
Take your carseats with you. You can't trust the ones from the car rental companies, they may be old, out of date, wrong type for your child, or they may not have them even though you reserved them.

Post this over in the carseat forum and you will get more responses. This topic comes up over there all the time.

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

stillplayswithbarbies

tamie
06-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi there,

The last trip we took, we checked the carseats and the airline (I believe it was Delta) didn't count them as luggage. They even gave us plastic bags to put the carseats in. You might want to check with your airline and see if they will do the same.

Good luck and happy travels!

tamie
Hi there,

The last trip we took, we checked the carseats and the airline (I believe it was Delta) didn't count them as luggage. They even gave us plastic bags to put the carseats in. You might want to check with your airline and see if they will do the same.

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

o_mom
06-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Gate check your car seats - that way if there are empty seats you can take them on the plane. You don't say how old your kids are, but you can get Cosco Sceneras for $40 each if you don't want to travel with your main seats. If you bring your own, you are sure they will have the proper seats.

o_mom
Gate check your car seats - that way if there are empty seats you can take them on the plane. You don't say how old your kids are, but you can get Cosco Sceneras for $40 each if you don't want to travel with your main seats. If you bring your own, you are sure they will have the proper seats.

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

CAM7
06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
But I'd like to avoid taking our carseats... we have 2 Britax seats and they are super heavy and bulky! We'll have a weeks worth of luggage as well...both babies are young enough where they would have to be carried...it would just be too much lugging around and not 'doable' for us.

I guess we'll have to just rent the ones from the car company...crap!!! :(

CAM7
But I'd like to avoid taking our carseats... we have 2 Britax seats and they are super heavy and bulky! We'll have a weeks worth of luggage as well...both babies are young enough where they would have to be carried...it would just be too much lugging around and not 'doable' for us.

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

o_mom
06-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Two Scenaras would fit the bill - super light (<10 lbs) and only $40 each. You can sling them on your shoulder or hang them off a stroller very easily. Even if you want to just check them, call the airline and find out if they count as part of your luggage allowance - they may not.

o_mom
Two Scenaras would fit the bill - super light (<10 lbs) and only $40 each. You can sling them on your shoulder or hang them off a stroller very easily. Even if you want to just check them, call the airline and find out if they count as part of your luggage allowance - they may not.

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

gailil
06-02-2006, 02:38 PM
We have flown a lot with our two daughters who are now 3 and 5. We always take our own car seats. The best thing I have purchased for travel is Eddie Bauer car seat carrier bags. They are great -- heavy duty, with a strap and a handle, like a nice duffle bag. Ever since the girls have been out of their infant seats, we have checked the car seats with our luggage. Southwest at least does not count them as luggage and you can fit other things besides the car seats in them. It might be possible for you to use one less suitcase if you pack extra clothes, toys, diapers in the car seat bags. Just be sure to put the extra stuff in a bag of its own (even like a plastic one from GAP), so it does not tumble out all over when you remove the car seat. I would also recommend a lightweight stroller that you gate check. On many occasions I have rolled a stroller and a smart cart to the passenger pick up while my husband and 1 child went to go get the rental car and pick us up. Just some more thoughts for you to consider.

gailil
We have flown a lot with our two daughters who are now 3 and 5. We always take our own car seats. The best thing I have purchased for travel is Eddie Bauer car seat carrier bags. They are great -- heavy duty, with a strap and a handle, like a nice duffle bag. Ever since the girls have been out of their infant seats, we have checked the car seats with our luggage. Southwest at least does not count them as luggage and you can fit other things besides the car seats in them. It might be possible for you to use one less suitcase if you pack extra clothes, toys, diapers in the car seat bags. Just be sure to put the extra stuff in a bag of its own (even like a plastic one from GAP), so it does not tumble out all over when you remove the car seat. I would also recommend a lightweight stroller that you gate check. On many occasions I have rolled a stroller and a smart cart to the passenger pick up while my husband and 1 child went to go get the rental car and pick us up. Just some more thoughts for you to consider.

gailil

gailil

gailil

gailil

gailil

gailil

gailil

gailil

mommy111
06-02-2006, 02:42 PM
No words of wisdom to offer here, I just want to empathize. We've had to travel a lot b/c of DH the last few months and carrying your car seats, esp the Britax ones but also the lighter ones, is a PITA.

mommy111
No words of wisdom to offer here, I just want to empathize. We've had to travel a lot b/c of DH the last few months and carrying your car seats, esp the Britax ones but also the lighter ones, is a PITA.

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

CAM7
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I think if we were traveling with older kids or only had one child it would be so much easier to bring our own carseats. But with 2 little babies I think we're stuck... :(

CAM7
I think if we were traveling with older kids or only had one child it would be so much easier to bring our own carseats. But with 2 little babies I think we're stuck... :(

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

mariza
06-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I would also recommend the Cosco Scenera they are available at Target or Walmart for about $40. They are tall enough to fit most kids and very light for travel. Do a search on the carseat board and you'll see how highly they come recommended by the techs. Most airlines don't count carseats as luggage.
The other thing you can do (although a pricier option) is to buy the GoGo Kidz wheel attachment for your Britax's, it turns your carseats into strollers, and makes for very easy airport travel with kids. I always use this and check my stroller with the luggage. They run about $80 each, but totally worth it IMO.
http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p18444128-k24-g4-~GoGo+Kidz-nover?sourceid=3

DH used to work for a major car rental company and I would never trust one of their seats, they get thrown around and are never cleaned there is also no way to know if they've been in an accident.

mariza
I would also recommend the Cosco Scenera they are available at Target or Walmart for about $40. They are tall enough to fit most kids and very light for travel. Do a search on the carseat board and you'll see how highly they come recommended by the techs. Most airlines don't count carseats as luggage.
The other thing you can do (although a pricier option) is to buy the GoGo Kidz wheel attachment for your Britax's, it turns your carseats into strollers, and makes for very easy airport travel with kids. I always use this and check my stroller with the luggage. They run about $80 each, but totally worth it IMO.

DH used to work for a major car rental company and I would never trust one of their seats, they get thrown around and are never cleaned there is also no way to know if they've been in an accident.

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
If you are willing to pay $70 a piece for "borrowed" seats, I would say definately get the GoGo Kidz, it will make travelling with babies so much easier and will last you for years.

mariza
If you are willing to pay $70 a piece for "borrowed" seats, I would say definately get the GoGo Kidz, it will make travelling with babies so much easier and will last you for years.

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

dhano923
06-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Get the Cosco Sceneras. They are like $40 each, which is still less than renting potentially questionable seats (how do you know they haven't been in an accident?).

It's not difficult to take 2 seats with you. I've taken 1 seat with one kid by myself (overseas to Asia), and DH and I have taken both kids with 2 seats before too (domestic flight). Just check them in with your luggage. Don't bother taking them on the plane since you aren't planning on having seats for the plane for them anyway. Most airlines don't count them as checked luggage items, and you can just throw them on a baggage cart at your destination. You don't have to carry them through the airport or anything like that if you don't want to.

dhano923
Get the Cosco Sceneras. They are like $40 each, which is still less than renting potentially questionable seats (how do you know they haven't been in an accident?).

It's not difficult to take 2 seats with you. I've taken 1 seat with one kid by myself (overseas to Asia), and DH and I have taken both kids with 2 seats before too (domestic flight). Just check them in with your luggage. Don't bother taking them on the plane since you aren't planning on having seats for the plane for them anyway. Most airlines don't count them as checked luggage items, and you can just throw them on a baggage cart at your destination. You don't have to carry them through the airport or anything like that if you don't want to.

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

dhano923

Tondi G
06-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Buy the Sceneras! Keep in mind when yo uget to the airport you can rent one of those carts and put EVERYTHING on it... if your little ones need to be carried then put them in a Bjorn/backpack/sling to help out and you will be fine! I wouldn't rent a seat.... I've heard nothing but horror stores... people with infants getting belt positioning boosters delivered or car seats showing up that are clearly too old or are just cruddy/filthy!

Good Luck

Tondi G
Buy the Sceneras! Keep in mind when yo uget to the airport you can rent one of those carts and put EVERYTHING on it... if your little ones need to be carried then put them in a Bjorn/backpack/sling to help out and you will be fine! I wouldn't rent a seat.... I've heard nothing but horror stores... people with infants getting belt positioning boosters delivered or car seats showing up that are clearly too old or are just cruddy/filthy!

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

Tondi G

Good Luck

kbudsberg
06-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Get the Cosco Sceneras. We have one for air travel only. I set it right on the stroller w/my dd strapped in it. Try it w/your stroller first but I hear it works great w/most strollers. It is super light. Other times I've just thrown it over my shoulder using the top tether strap. I've traveled several times alone w/my dd, stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and large suitcase.

Whatever you do don't check a carseat w/your luggage. It is more likely to get lost or damaged. Take it to the gate and use it on the plane. If your children are under 2 if there is an empty seat the airline will let you use it in the empty seat at no charge. Also if you have seats for them the flight will be so much easier for them sitting in a car seat since they are used to it, not to mention safer. If there isn't a seat for it they will gate check it (and your stroller) right at the aircraft door. Upon arrival the car seat and/or stroller will come right back up to the door for you.

I also wouldn't rent one from anywhere. I've rented a car many times and the car isn't even available when I show up. You are in big trouble if they don't have a car seat or the correct one for you.

That's my 2 cents, go far the Sceneras. I'm so glad that's what I've done. It's a great spare seat too at home for trips in friend's cars, etc.

Good luck.

kbudsberg
Get the Cosco Sceneras. We have one for air travel only. I set it right on the stroller w/my dd strapped in it. Try it w/your stroller first but I hear it works great w/most strollers. It is super light. Other times I've just thrown it over my shoulder using the top tether strap. I've traveled several times alone w/my dd, stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and large suitcase.

Whatever you do don't check a carseat w/your luggage. It is more likely to get lost or damaged. Take it to the gate and use it on the plane. If your children are under 2 if there is an empty seat the airline will let you use it in the empty seat at no charge. Also if you have seats for them the flight will be so much easier for them sitting in a car seat since they are used to it, not to mention safer. If there isn't a seat for it they will gate check it (and your stroller) right at the aircraft door. Upon arrival the car seat and/or stroller will come right back up to the door for you.

I also wouldn't rent one from anywhere. I've rented a car many times and the car isn't even available when I show up. You are in big trouble if they don't have a car seat or the correct one for you.

That's my 2 cents, go far the Sceneras. I'm so glad that's what I've done. It's a great spare seat too at home for trips in friend's cars, etc.

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

kbudsberg

Good luck.

ELIAIDMOM
06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Have you seen this new product? I got a free sample of one, but haven't had a chance to try it out for real. It might be a great way to hitch the car seats to the luggage, though.

I'm hoping it works well, because I travel alone with two kids and two Britaxs now as well.

http://www.toteatot.com/

ELIAIDMOM
Have you seen this new product? I got a free sample of one, but haven't had a chance to try it out for real. It might be a great way to hitch the car seats to the luggage, though.

I'm hoping it works well, because I travel alone with two kids and two Britaxs now as well.

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

ELIAIDMOM

KrisM
06-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Plus with the Sceneras you'll be able to practice installing them before you go. With a rental, you'll have to learn on the fly - not easy with 2 babies. You may not get seats with LATCH or the car may not have it or whatever and some seats are really not easy to install properly rear-facing, especially.

KrisM
Plus with the Sceneras you'll be able to practice installing them before you go. With a rental, you'll have to learn on the fly - not easy with 2 babies. You may not get seats with LATCH or the car may not have it or whatever and some seats are really not easy to install properly rear-facing, especially.

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

kijip
06-02-2006, 07:15 PM
I would encourage to to reconsider based on my travel experience and experinece with car seats. I would use curbside check in, ditch the bags right away, and then use a sling/bjorn for each baby since you have two adults and a stroller to hold each britax if you have two singles or get a luggage rack. 1 adult can manage 1 child, a carseat and the requiste bags and gear IME.

Picture this:

You arrive late to your destination. Your kids are both tired, maybe fussing. You and your DH get to the car rental counter and get your vehicle. It is dark, the lot is not well lit. The car rental company does not install the seat for you (they won't due to liability issues). You have 2 seats, each different that both look like they have seen better days. Now one of you has to hold the two fussing kids while the other of you tries to install TWO, likely different, seats that you have never seen or installed before. You may not even recognize the brands. There are dollars to donuts NO manuals in sight and no rental company employee can help you. You are hungry and tired yourself and honestly at this point you want to start fussing too right a long with the babies. I would basically do anything to avoid this situation. Many parents have been there and it is not fun. ;)

Parents travelling with young twins should be awarded medals! I hope you all get there and back in one piece. After the first time, you will be a pro!

kijip
I would encourage to to reconsider based on my travel experience and experinece with car seats. I would use curbside check in, ditch the bags right away, and then use a sling/bjorn for each baby since you have two adults and a stroller to hold each britax if you have two singles or get a luggage rack. 1 adult can manage 1 child, a carseat and the requiste bags and gear IME.

Picture this:

You arrive late to your destination. Your kids are both tired, maybe fussing. You and your DH get to the car rental counter and get your vehicle. It is dark, the lot is not well lit. The car rental company does not install the seat for you (they won't due to liability issues). You have 2 seats, each different that both look like they have seen better days. Now one of you has to hold the two fussing kids while the other of you tries to install TWO, likely different, seats that you have never seen or installed before. You may not even recognize the brands. There are dollars to donuts NO manuals in sight and no rental company employee can help you. You are hungry and tired yourself and honestly at this point you want to start fussing too right a long with the babies. I would basically do anything to avoid this situation. Many parents have been there and it is not fun. ;)

Parents travelling with young twins should be awarded medals! I hope you all get there and back in one piece. After the first time, you will be a pro!

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

kijip

Picture this:

emschwar
06-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

emschwar
Wow, that looks great!!!

jasmine_bay
06-02-2006, 08:12 PM
It's hard traveling with one child and carseat, and I can imagine that it's double the fun with two. But please consider the advice of the previous posters.

We rented a carseat from Avis for Emily when she was 4 months old. NEVER EVER AGAIN! It looked outdated (the print was circa late '80's or early 90's) and wasn't clean. There were no manuals. I can't even remember if it had LATCH. DH refused to put her in it. Fortunately, we had brought ours along just in case (long story, but we were going to need two car seats, so the one from the rental agency was a backup).

As a PP has mentioned, you can curbside check your carseats. What we normally do is DH drops Emily and I off curbside, we check everything in, he goes and parks the car, and then comes back to meet us at the security check-in line.

jasmine_bay
It's hard traveling with one child and carseat, and I can imagine that it's double the fun with two. But please consider the advice of the previous posters.

We rented a carseat from Avis for Emily when she was 4 months old. NEVER EVER AGAIN! It looked outdated (the print was circa late '80's or early 90's) and wasn't clean. There were no manuals. I can't even remember if it had LATCH. DH refused to put her in it. Fortunately, we had brought ours along just in case (long story, but we were going to need two car seats, so the one from the rental agency was a backup).

As a PP has mentioned, you can curbside check your carseats. What we normally do is DH drops Emily and I off curbside, we check everything in, he goes and parks the car, and then comes back to meet us at the security check-in line.

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

jasmine_bay

Momof3Labs
06-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Or, they may only have one seat. Or two forward-facing seats. Or two boosters. Or two infant seats that your children have outgrown (many rental places only have infant buckets or forward-facing seats). A reservation for a car seat is *not* a guarantee, unfortunately.

IMO, it is not worth the risk. I'll take a small amount of hassle to preserve my kids safety and my sanity (and yes, we've traveled with both the Roundabout and Marathon before).

Momof3Labs
Or, they may only have one seat. Or two forward-facing seats. Or two boosters. Or two infant seats that your children have outgrown (many rental places only have infant buckets or forward-facing seats). A reservation for a car seat is *not* a guarantee, unfortunately.

IMO, it is not worth the risk. I'll take a small amount of hassle to preserve my kids safety and my sanity (and yes, we've traveled with both the Roundabout and Marathon before).

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

miki
06-03-2006, 08:37 PM
That DOES look great! If DH could ever take the time to take a vacation, I would totally get something like this. And $25 bucks is worth it to me to avoid using an icky rental carseat.

miki
That DOES look great! If DH could ever take the time to take a vacation, I would totally get something like this. And $25 bucks is worth it to me to avoid using an icky rental carseat.

miki

miki

miki

miki

miki

miki

miki

miki

jimnyo
06-04-2006, 03:36 AM
i agree wholeheartedly with these posters. this would've been exactly my recommendation--curbside check-in (tip $1 a bag), put the carseats in the stroller and kid in carrier/backpack and away you go. go early anyway, so you don't have to rush thru the security lines. it's stressful enough trying to dump all your stuff on the machine and then unhooking the carrier, etc. and walking thru w/just the baby and the getting everything back together w/o leaving your kid! that way you don't have to stress if there's a line that you didn't expect and you can take your time.

**JUST HAD AN IDEA!! if you're gonna spend money to rent baby equipment, save it and spend it instead on one of the companies that charge to ship your luggage ahead of time. then you don't have to worry about dragging it around. see this article: http://www.thetravelinsider.info/2003/0117.htm

i left my carseat home once, and never again!! we got to the airport at 10pm, my husband picked up the car by himself, when he came back to pick us up, i discovered 1) no installation manual and 2) the seatbelt of the car did not work well to tighten the car seat appropriately. fortunately the hotel was 2 minutes away, so the next morning we called the rental agency and switched cars. but of course that was wasted time and a pita while i was trying my car seat in various cars. it's not worth it!!!

jimnyo
i agree wholeheartedly with these posters. this would've been exactly my recommendation--curbside check-in (tip $1 a bag), put the carseats in the stroller and kid in carrier/backpack and away you go. go early anyway, so you don't have to rush thru the security lines. it's stressful enough trying to dump all your stuff on the machine and then unhooking the carrier, etc. and walking thru w/just the baby and the getting everything back together w/o leaving your kid! that way you don't have to stress if there's a line that you didn't expect and you can take your time.

**JUST HAD AN IDEA!! if you're gonna spend money to rent baby equipment, save it and spend it instead on one of the companies that charge to ship your luggage ahead of time. then you don't have to worry about dragging it around. see this article: http://www.thetravelinsider.info/2003/0117.htm

i left my carseat home once, and never again!! we got to the airport at 10pm, my husband picked up the car by himself, when he came back to pick us up, i discovered 1) no installation manual and 2) the seatbelt of the car did not work well to tighten the car seat appropriately. fortunately the hotel was 2 minutes away, so the next morning we called the rental agency and switched cars. but of course that was wasted time and a pita while i was trying my car seat in various cars. it's not worth it!!!

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

jimnyo

toniteach
06-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I just rented a minivan from Hertz at Chicago's Midway airport for TWO weeks and also rented TWO carseats because I was traveling alone with my dd's.....do the math, they cost a fortune, ($45 each/week) but I could not lug and install two seats myself, so I can empathize with the original poster! Hope you can find a more suitable solution!!!!!

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach
I just rented a minivan from Hertz at Chicago's Midway airport for TWO weeks and also rented TWO carseats because I was traveling alone with my dd's.....do the math, they cost a fortune, ($45 each/week) but I could not lug and install two seats myself, so I can empathize with the original poster! Hope you can find a more suitable solution!!!!!

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

toniteach

Hugs and happy travels,
Toni

CAM7
06-05-2006, 03:18 PM
After MUCH consideration from all your advice (thanks! :) ) we've decided to lug our Britax's ... and we went to BRU last night and bought two zippered bags that have wheels.

I REALLY wanted the Go-Go kids thingie but they couldn't get it here by Wed. :( We'll be leaving for Chicago that day.

BUT...if the wheeled bags don't work or they fall apart (read a few bad reviews on them) I'll order 2 of the Go-Go kids when we get back this weekend...hopefully they'll still be on sale then. We have another trip planned to FLA in July.

I'm suprised that even at BRU they didn't have anything more helpful...like a Go-Go type product to help traveling parents.

CAM7
After MUCH consideration from all your advice (thanks! :) ) we've decided to lug our Britax's ... and we went to BRU last night and bought two zippered bags that have wheels.

I REALLY wanted the Go-Go kids thingie but they couldn't get it here by Wed. :( We'll be leaving for Chicago that day.

BUT...if the wheeled bags don't work or they fall apart (read a few bad reviews on them) I'll order 2 of the Go-Go kids when we get back this weekend...hopefully they'll still be on sale then. We have another trip planned to FLA in July.

I'm suprised that even at BRU they didn't have anything more helpful...like a Go-Go type product to help traveling parents.

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

CAM7

mariza
06-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Where are you located? Maybe there is a small baby specialty store around where you can find the GoGo Kidz in person. Otherwise, I think you have the right solution for your needs on this trip.

mariza
Where are you located? Maybe there is a small baby specialty store around where you can find the GoGo Kidz in person. Otherwise, I think you have the right solution for your needs on this trip.

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

Jen841
06-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Ditto on the bag! We bought the Graco Cargo for our second seat for Jude 2 years ago b/c of the weight for travel. So easy! The Sceneca (sp) would be easy too. We did not need to travel with ours b/c we had Grandma buy one : )

Jen841
Ditto on the bag! We bought the Graco Cargo for our second seat for Jude 2 years ago b/c of the weight for travel. So easy! The Sceneca (sp) would be easy too. We did not need to travel with ours b/c we had Grandma buy one : )

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841