PDA

View Full Version : Free Portable DVD Player w/ $100 Purchase of Dockers Men's @ JCPenny's

Jo..
06-04-2006, 05:01 AM
Get Dad some Dockers for Fathers Day and get a free portable DVD player for your kids while you're at it!

http://www.portabledvdfordad.com/

Offer date: 12:00 A.M. Central Time (“CT�) 6/4/06 – 11:59 P.M. CT 6/10/06. Postmark date: June 24, 2006.

[i]What is the offer?
You will be eligible to receive a free Portable DVD Player when you make a qualifying $100.00 or more (pre-tax amount after application of any discounts) purchase of qualifying Dockers. Men's apparel at JCPenney or online at www.jcp.com. Qualifying purchases can be combined but must be made on a single transaction/single sales receipt; in-store and online purchases cannot be combined to achieve the $100.00 purchase requirement.

What is qualifying Dockers. Men's apparel?
Qualifying Dockers. Men's apparel is limited to men's pants, shorts, shirts, sweaters, outerwear, underwear, loungewear, socks, headwear, belts and shoes.

How do I mail-in for the offer?
To mail-in for the offer, completely fill out the mail-in form and send it, along with your sales receipt (only original accepted) with required purchases circled, to:
Dockers./JCPenney Portable DVD Player Offer
Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279
Requests must be postmarked no later than June 24, 2006 and comply with all other mail-in terms and conditions of the offer in order to be approved. Limit one (1) per household.

To obtain a mail-in form, please visit www.jcp.com.

Can I resubmit my claim if my submission is deemed invalid?
No. Consumers whose submissions are deemed invalid will not be able to resubmit.

How can I track the status of my submission?
Please call 1-888-632-7575 between 8:30 A.M. EDT AND 8:00 P.M. EDT.

When will I receive my free Portable DVD Player?
If your redemption request is approved, you will receive your Portable DVD Player 6 to 8 weeks after the request form and sales receipt are received at the fulfillment center, and compliance with the mail-in terms and conditions is verified. This offer is valid for residential customers only and is not valid with any other offer or on previous purchases.

Jo..
Get Dad some Dockers for Fathers Day and get a free portable DVD player for your kids while you're at it!

Offer date: 12:00 A.M. Central Time (“CT�) 6/4/06 – 11:59 P.M. CT 6/10/06. Postmark date: June 24, 2006.

[i]What is the offer?
You will be eligible to receive a free Portable DVD Player when you make a qualifying $100.00 or more (pre-tax amount after application of any discounts) purchase of qualifying Dockers. Men's apparel at JCPenney or online at www.jcp.com. Qualifying purchases can be combined but must be made on a single transaction/single sales receipt; in-store and online purchases cannot be combined to achieve the $100.00 purchase requirement.

Qualifying Dockers. Men's apparel is limited to men's pants, shorts, shirts, sweaters, outerwear, underwear, loungewear, socks, headwear, belts and shoes.

To mail-in for the offer, completely fill out the mail-in form and send it, along with your sales receipt (only original accepted) with required purchases circled, to:
Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279
Requests must be postmarked no later than June 24, 2006 and comply with all other mail-in terms and conditions of the offer in order to be approved. Limit one (1) per household.

No. Consumers whose submissions are deemed invalid will not be able to resubmit.

If your redemption request is approved, you will receive your Portable DVD Player 6 to 8 weeks after the request form and sales receipt are received at the fulfillment center, and compliance with the mail-in terms and conditions is verified. This offer is valid for residential customers only and is not valid with any other offer or on previous purchases.

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279

Jo..

[i]What is the offer?

Offer #OPDO00005
PO Box 8279
Wixom, Mi 48393-8279