PDA

View Full Version : Formula and some other coupons up for grabs

Radosti
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
It's that time again, I have a boatload of formula coupons to give away and it's only been a month since I last did this. Again, I'd love to trade for baby food/juice or pampers diapers coupons. If you want the coupons, but have nothing to trade, I will still send them out, no problem. I don't want the to go to waste. I would prefer to get the postage paypalled to me since I used 8 stamps last month. However, I will still send them whether or not you choose to give me postage.

I have:
8 - $3 off Bright Beginnings formula exp 6/30/06
3 - $2 off Bright Beginnings formula exp 6/30/06

1 - $1 off Good Start formula exp 8/1/06
1 - $2 off Good Start formula exp 8/1/06
1 - $3 off Good Start formula (Stop and Shop Supermarket) exp 7/4/06

1 - $5 off Similac fomula exp 8/22/06

and the following:
1 - $1 off Soothie Bottle (BRU, TRU, Target, Wal-mart) exp 12/31/06
1- $3 off Little Tikes diapers exp 12/31/06

No-one wanted the Bright Beginnings coupons last time. I don't want them to go to waste. I know that it's definitely sold at Giant Supermarkets around Philly. They are on a massive campaign now and people like it, but I know nothing about formula... just sharing coupons.

Radosti
It's that time again, I have a boatload of formula coupons to give away and it's only been a month since I last did this. Again, I'd love to trade for baby food/juice or pampers diapers coupons. If you want the coupons, but have nothing to trade, I will still send them out, no problem. I don't want the to go to waste. I would prefer to get the postage paypalled to me since I used 8 stamps last month. However, I will still send them whether or not you choose to give me postage.

I have:

and the following:

No-one wanted the Bright Beginnings coupons last time. I don't want them to go to waste. I know that it's definitely sold at Giant Supermarkets around Philly. They are on a massive campaign now and people like it, but I know nothing about formula... just sharing coupons.

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

Radosti

I have:

and the following:

tlw
06-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi~

I'm interested in your Similac coupon. I have two Gerber coupons, one for $1.00 off of eight 1st foods and one for .75 off 6 Gerber 4 oz. juices. I'm happy to send these to you first, and include a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Let me know--I've never done this before.

tlw
Hi~

I'm interested in your Similac coupon. I have two Gerber coupons, one for $1.00 off of eight 1st foods and one for .75 off 6 Gerber 4 oz. juices. I'm happy to send these to you first, and include a self-addressed stamped envelope.

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

tlw
Hi~

ADK
06-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Rada,

I sent you a PM about trading the Bright Beginnings for juice and diaper coupons. Let me know--thanks!

Jason

ADK
Rada,

I sent you a PM about trading the Bright Beginnings for juice and diaper coupons. Let me know--thanks!

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason

ADK
Rada,

Jason