PDA

View Full Version : Invitations?

wcheng
06-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Any suggestions on where to get inexpensive custom made invitations? I've already looked at vistaprint.com. Any other sites?

Thanks!

wcheng
Any suggestions on where to get inexpensive custom made invitations? I've already looked at vistaprint.com. Any other sites?

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

wcheng

Thanks!

Jo..
06-08-2006, 12:56 PM
I read somewhere that a lot of BBB users have loved invites created for them by BBB member PixelPrincess. I think she's very reasonable, if my memory serves me correctly people were happy with the prices.

Jo..
I read somewhere that a lot of BBB users have loved invites created for them by BBB member PixelPrincess. I think she's very reasonable, if my memory serves me correctly people were happy with the prices.

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

masta
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I just ordered custom birthday invitations at mangoink.com. I really can not say enough great things about them.....they were fantastic to work with. They will change fonts, colors, layout on any of the invites on their website for free. I also love that you can order small quantities. They are having a sale right now where if they have not sold to someone in your state before, then you get 50% off. If they have already sold to your state, it's not 50% off but there is still a discount.

masta
I just ordered custom birthday invitations at mangoink.com. I really can not say enough great things about them.....they were fantastic to work with. They will change fonts, colors, layout on any of the invites on their website for free. I also love that you can order small quantities. They are having a sale right now where if they have not sold to someone in your state before, then you get 50% off. If they have already sold to your state, it's not 50% off but there is still a discount.

masta

masta

masta

masta

masta

masta

masta

masta

Tondi G
06-08-2006, 03:30 PM
check this one out! She is a SAHM mom and she made adorable invites for my DS's monkey themed 1st birthday! She makes custom invites with photos as well... just might not be on her site yet! She is great to work with!

http://choochoocreations.com/store/

HTH's you!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

Tondi G
check this one out! She is a SAHM mom and she made adorable invites for my DS's monkey themed 1st birthday! She makes custom invites with photos as well... just might not be on her site yet! She is great to work with!

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

Tondi G

HTH's you!

~Tondi

wcheng
06-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the info! I've contacted a few of the mentioned sites/people.

:) Winnie

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng

wcheng