PDA

View Full Version : INSANE deal on Pampers at Target!

kamileer
06-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes but Target is selling the big boxes (over 100 diapers) of size 3 Cruisers for...get this...$6.54!!! They were on the clearance shelf. They are normally close to $30 each. I bought them last night (4 boxes!) at the Target near my house in NH. It's is worth a look to see if they are at your's too. I bought as many as could fit in my car. There was a woman before me who bought 10! Plus I had $2 off coupons to boot. Best deal I ever got in my life!

kamileer
I couldn't believe my eyes but Target is selling the big boxes (over 100 diapers) of size 3 Cruisers for...get this...$6.54!!! They were on the clearance shelf. They are normally close to $30 each. I bought them last night (4 boxes!) at the Target near my house in NH. It's is worth a look to see if they are at your's too. I bought as many as could fit in my car. There was a woman before me who bought 10! Plus I had $2 off coupons to boot. Best deal I ever got in my life!

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

willow33
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Just wondering as ds is in size 4 now :(

ETA that I just went to my local Target in MA and no luck either!

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

BarbieSmith
06-08-2006, 01:30 PM
I just called three Targets in Harrisburg and York, PA. None had these... darnit! :)
Barbie

BarbieSmith
I just called three Targets in Harrisburg and York, PA. None had these... darnit! :)
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

BarbieSmith
Barbie

kamileer
06-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Yes, only size 3. I bought them at the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH.

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kusiakje
06-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Were the boxes beat up? I've seen diapers on clearance before at Target for cheap, but it's usually because the box or bag got torn open so they resealed it and sold them on clearance "as is."

I got a package of 42 Swaddlers on clearance once for like $5.89 instead of the usual $9.54 as a result. You better believe that I check the clearance every time I'm at Target just because of these things. :)

kusiakje
Were the boxes beat up? I've seen diapers on clearance before at Target for cheap, but it's usually because the box or bag got torn open so they resealed it and sold them on clearance "as is."

I got a package of 42 Swaddlers on clearance once for like $5.89 instead of the usual $9.54 as a result. You better believe that I check the clearance every time I'm at Target just because of these things. :)

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kusiakje

kamileer
06-08-2006, 06:55 PM
No...they were PERFECT. I seriously thought it was a mistake until I saw a wall full of them with clearance stickers on them. It stinks that they aren't selling them everywhere. Booo

kamileer
No...they were PERFECT. I seriously thought it was a mistake until I saw a wall full of them with clearance stickers on them. It stinks that they aren't selling them everywhere. Booo

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

kamileer

Jo..
06-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Food for thought on REALLY GOOD DEALS like this: If you call, an employee who might not have noticed the great deal might just snag them all for him or herself!

"Um, diapers??? No mam' (loading huge cart up). We don't have ANY of those"! ;)

Jo..
Food for thought on REALLY GOOD DEALS like this: If you call, an employee who might not have noticed the great deal might just snag them all for him or herself!

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

hil
06-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I live in California. At the end of last year, the targets in my city put all the very large boxes on clearance for $22. They stopped carrying the large boxes after that.

That is a really great deal.

Sometimes Longs have really cheap clearances. I got pampers cruisers/swaddlers mega packs for $2

hil
I live in California. At the end of last year, the targets in my city put all the very large boxes on clearance for $22. They stopped carrying the large boxes after that.

Sometimes Longs have really cheap clearances. I got pampers cruisers/swaddlers mega packs for $2

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

AddiesMom
06-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Funny what was said about Employees buying them up. I used to work for a department store years ago... stuff would hit 75% to 90% off and it would never see the sales floor! We would get old returns, find stuff in stock rooms that were never put out on the sales floor by mistake, etc. I save so much money not working there anymore!

AddiesMom
Funny what was said about Employees buying them up. I used to work for a department store years ago... stuff would hit 75% to 90% off and it would never see the sales floor! We would get old returns, find stuff in stock rooms that were never put out on the sales floor by mistake, etc. I save so much money not working there anymore!

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

Corie
06-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Jo,

We need jobs at Target! I could be on the walkie-talkie
yelling to you to go load up our cars!! :)

Or wait, let me switch that around! You would be too slow
with your big pregnant belly in the way!

I can picture you standing there with a big doughnut in your
mouth telling me that I missed a box.

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Corie
Jo,

Jo..
06-09-2006, 11:07 AM
ROFL. No way missy, I'm FAST when it comes to the deals, I would spit out that donut and start throwing boxes so fast your head would spin!

Jo..
ROFL. No way missy, I'm FAST when it comes to the deals, I would spit out that donut and start throwing boxes so fast your head would spin!

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

kayleesmom
06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
i went to both the nashua and salem targets and none to be found for htat price. everything was 26.00
:( boo

kayleesmom
i went to both the nashua and salem targets and none to be found for htat price. everything was 26.00

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

kayleesmom

AtomicLush
06-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Can you provide some more details like how many exactly were in the box? Thanks!

AtomicLush
Can you provide some more details like how many exactly were in the box? Thanks!

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AtomicLush

AddiesMom
06-11-2006, 04:48 AM
I went to 2 stores in Central Mass with no luck. They probably found them in the stock room at that particular store, that happened all the time when I worked at Filene's ('oops, we never put out these purses from last year, now they are 75% off!')

AddiesMom
I went to 2 stores in Central Mass with no luck. They probably found them in the stock room at that particular store, that happened all the time when I worked at Filene's ('oops, we never put out these purses from last year, now they are 75% off!')

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

strollinmama
06-11-2006, 05:47 PM
do you have the item sku number? ours is too far to drive, but if I have the number I can call and see how much they are on sale for.

strollinmama
do you have the item sku number? ours is too far to drive, but if I have the number I can call and see how much they are on sale for.

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama

strollinmama