PDA

View Full Version : DVDs 20% Off

jgiovagn
06-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Deep Discount DVD is offering 20%off through 6/17. I have ordered from them a few times and their prices are very low to start with and shipping is free (LOVE free shipping!).

Link to kids and family: http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/genre.cfm?genre=FA

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Note: this site is not easy to navigate if you don't already know what you want. It's not really "browse-friendly". I usually go onto Amazon and find DVDs I want then search on the title at this site.

Just got Leapfrog Letter Factory ($7.97), Homeward Bound ($7.55) and Schoolhouse Rocks! ($11.28 - yes, I'm old!) for DD. Another idea: Milo and Otis - she LOVES that one. I've also bought her some of the sing-alongs - Pooh and Disney.

Enjoy!
Jean

Edited to post additional codes (from FW). And to those who already ordered without using the codes - call them! I did this during the last promotion and they refunded me the difference - great service!

jgiovagn
Deep Discount DVD is offering 20%off through 6/17. I have ordered from them a few times and their prices are very low to start with and shipping is free (LOVE free shipping!).

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Note: this site is not easy to navigate if you don't already know what you want. It's not really "browse-friendly". I usually go onto Amazon and find DVDs I want then search on the title at this site.

Just got Leapfrog Letter Factory ($7.97), Homeward Bound ($7.55) and Schoolhouse Rocks! ($11.28 - yes, I'm old!) for DD. Another idea: Milo and Otis - she LOVES that one. I've also bought her some of the sing-alongs - Pooh and Disney.

Enjoy!
Jean

Edited to post additional codes (from FW). And to those who already ordered without using the codes - call them! I did this during the last promotion and they refunded me the difference - great service!

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

jgiovagn

One-time use codes:
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
YAHOO
ESPN
SUPERSALE
DVDPRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE

Enjoy!
Jean

Momof3Labs
06-09-2006, 06:50 AM
Figures! I just ordered two LeapFrog DVDs from them this week. But it's a good chance to pick up the newest Little Einsteins video!

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs
Figures! I just ordered two LeapFrog DVDs from them this week. But it's a good chance to pick up the newest Little Einsteins video!

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

Momof3Labs

Thanks!!

neeter
06-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks for posting this! I just used the "DVDTALK" code (you mentioned it was one-time use, right...just want to save someone else the trouble of trying that one).

I ordered the 5-pack of Leapfrog DVDs. DS had the Letter Factory and loved it, but we lost it while traveling. So I'm glad we can replace it along with others! Thanks!!

neeter
Thanks for posting this! I just used the "DVDTALK" code (you mentioned it was one-time use, right...just want to save someone else the trouble of trying that one).

I ordered the 5-pack of Leapfrog DVDs. DS had the Letter Factory and loved it, but we lost it while traveling. So I'm glad we can replace it along with others! Thanks!!

neeter

neeter

neeter

neeter

neeter

neeter

neeter

neeter

JElaineB
06-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I think it would be one time use per person. These codes are being widely published.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB
I think it would be one time use per person. These codes are being widely published.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

Jo..
06-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Confirmed: codes are not one time use. They recycle many of the same codes whenever they have a sale...Their prices are VERY GOOD, check them out!

Jo..
Confirmed: codes are not one time use. They recycle many of the same codes whenever they have a sale...Their prices are VERY GOOD, check them out!

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

Jo..

boys2enough
06-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Wah wah wah! I just ordered 3 DVDs for FIL's Father's Day present.

Should I compensate by ordering more? Ummm....

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/chika/chirol_buha.gif

I am celebrating: just passed my "1000 posts" mark. Yipee!

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02