PDA

View Full Version : *CORRECTED* Good Deal on Step 2 Kangaroo Climber at Kohls.com!

randomkid
06-10-2006, 08:57 PM
The climber is currently on sale for $89.99 (regular price is $130 at TRU) and shipping is $25 since it's a large item (total= $114.99). Use your Kohl's credit card for 30% off ($27) with code SAVEBIG - hurry! - expires June 13. You have to put in your credit card number before it will apply. Plus go through Ebates for another 2% off ($1.80) for a total price of $86.19 (plus your state tax) shipped!

Warning: If you use a gift card, it will void your 30% off, but if you apply the code after the gift card it will work! I had a Merchandise credit from a Christmas gift return and when I applied it, it came up that my 30% off was void. I entered the code SAVEBIG again and it worked. The total I had to pay today was $66.44! Just make sure to review all of your numbers before you pay. I was a little confused - thus the reason for editing this!

randomkid
The climber is currently on sale for $89.99 (regular price is $130 at TRU) and shipping is $25 since it's a large item (total= $114.99). Use your Kohl's credit card for 30% off ($27) with code SAVEBIG - hurry! - expires June 13. You have to put in your credit card number before it will apply. Plus go through Ebates for another 2% off ($1.80) for a total price of $86.19 (plus your state tax) shipped!

Warning: If you use a gift card, it will void your 30% off, but if you apply the code after the gift card it will work! I had a Merchandise credit from a Christmas gift return and when I applied it, it came up that my 30% off was void. I entered the code SAVEBIG again and it worked. The total I had to pay today was $66.44! Just make sure to review all of your numbers before you pay. I was a little confused - thus the reason for editing this!

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid

randomkid