PDA

View Full Version : Baby Food at Acme (maybe Jewel/Savon/Alberson's too)

Jen841
06-11-2006, 02:07 PM
A ton of Tender Harvest, Beechnut and Gerber for 50% off or more! Not your straight carrots etc, more like veggie pasta, blueberries and stawberries, etc. A lot of desserts too. If you are around Exton, PA I wiped out what was left at the Thorndale, Exton and Chester Springs locations of what I will use.

Around $1 for cereal with formula, $.66 for some Graduate items, $1 for some of the Little Entree's....

I get addicted! I bought a ton of fruits and veggies. Evan is eatting us out of the house and for $.22-.49 a jar it is a steal!

Jen841
A ton of Tender Harvest, Beechnut and Gerber for 50% off or more! Not your straight carrots etc, more like veggie pasta, blueberries and stawberries, etc. A lot of desserts too. If you are around Exton, PA I wiped out what was left at the Thorndale, Exton and Chester Springs locations of what I will use.

Around $1 for cereal with formula, $.66 for some Graduate items, $1 for some of the Little Entree's....

I get addicted! I bought a ton of fruits and veggies. Evan is eatting us out of the house and for $.22-.49 a jar it is a steal!

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Jen841

Mikey0709
06-12-2006, 09:15 AM
My husband works at Acme and we missed this deal - the shelves were clean at his store! UGH! Supposedly Gerber is discontinuing most glass jars to switch to plastic containers.... thanks for the post - we tried!

Mikey0709
My husband works at Acme and we missed this deal - the shelves were clean at his store! UGH! Supposedly Gerber is discontinuing most glass jars to switch to plastic containers.... thanks for the post - we tried!

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709