PDA

View Full Version : Need Pampers and or huggies diaper coupons

kayleesmom
06-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I am desperate for any pampers or huggies coupons anyone may have that dont need. cause kaylee is now in need of pampers and they are so expensive. compared the luvs we use to be able to use until she changed her shape.

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom
I am desperate for any pampers or huggies coupons anyone may have that dont need. cause kaylee is now in need of pampers and they are so expensive. compared the luvs we use to be able to use until she changed her shape.

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

kayleesmom

Thanks ladies

JaysTeri
06-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey! I've used a coupon clipping service before for things I need all the time. The site I've used charges a handling fee for the coupons, usually about .10. There is a .50 fee per order and $3 miniumum. It sure beats buying a zillion papers, though!!

Also, I check the diaper aisle in the grocery store for the coupon dispensers. I think that Huggies diapers have coupons out right now.

Here's the link to the coupon site:

http://www.thecouponclippers.com/coupons/home.php?cat=341

HTH,

JaysTeri
Hey! I've used a coupon clipping service before for things I need all the time. The site I've used charges a handling fee for the coupons, usually about .10. There is a .50 fee per order and $3 miniumum. It sure beats buying a zillion papers, though!!

Also, I check the diaper aisle in the grocery store for the coupon dispensers. I think that Huggies diapers have coupons out right now.

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

JaysTeri

HTH,

newnana
06-12-2006, 08:59 AM
I have 1, $1.00 off one. I thought I had more but when I went to look the others all expired 6/5. I'd be happy to mail it to you if you like. If I do send it, I'd like to make it worth the postage, what else do you use and I'll send you some other types of coupons? I have a bunch of different baby wash ones, some for swim pants in both pampers and huggies, and some baby food coupons. Anyting else you can think of and I'll check my stash. Thanks,
Michelle

newnana
I have 1, $1.00 off one. I thought I had more but when I went to look the others all expired 6/5. I'd be happy to mail it to you if you like. If I do send it, I'd like to make it worth the postage, what else do you use and I'll send you some other types of coupons? I have a bunch of different baby wash ones, some for swim pants in both pampers and huggies, and some baby food coupons. Anyting else you can think of and I'll check my stash. Thanks,
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

jerseygirl
06-12-2006, 09:42 AM
We're pampers fans so I've got a bunch of huggies coups that we won't be using. Email me at maritess611@ yahoo.com and I'll ship them out to you.

Maritess

jerseygirl
We're pampers fans so I've got a bunch of huggies coups that we won't be using. Email me at maritess611@ yahoo.com and I'll ship them out to you.

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

jerseygirl

Maritess

karolyp
06-12-2006, 10:27 AM
I have a couple $1 off Pampers coupons, just e-mail if you're interested.

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

mollys_mommy
06-12-2006, 11:49 AM
i have some!! can you email me (i think you have my email-- bbm2jwm?? ) and i'll send them today or tomorrow? we are stocked up and dont' need any for a while.

mollys_mommy
i have some!! can you email me (i think you have my email-- bbm2jwm?? ) and i'll send them today or tomorrow? we are stocked up and dont' need any for a while.

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

mollys_mommy

suziebee20
06-12-2006, 01:18 PM
If you don't mind spending a little money, check Ebay. I bought 10 $2 off coupons for $6 shipped a few weeks ago and they don't expire till 2007! For $3.45 shipped I got 10 $1.50 off Pampers coupons so I'm saving quite a bit still as long as I use them all and these don't expire till 2007 either.

One thing that you have to watch for though is what the coupons are for. Some people have coupons for $2 off pampers Easy Up training pants which cannot be used for diapers.

suziebee20
If you don't mind spending a little money, check Ebay. I bought 10 $2 off coupons for $6 shipped a few weeks ago and they don't expire till 2007! For $3.45 shipped I got 10 $1.50 off Pampers coupons so I'm saving quite a bit still as long as I use them all and these don't expire till 2007 either.

One thing that you have to watch for though is what the coupons are for. Some people have coupons for $2 off pampers Easy Up training pants which cannot be used for diapers.

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

suziebee20

mollys_mommy
06-12-2006, 03:44 PM
>If you don't mind spending a little money, check Ebay. I
>bought 10 $2 off coupons for $6 shipped a few weeks ago and
>they don't expire till 2007! For $3.45 shipped I got 10 $1.50
>off Pampers coupons so I'm saving quite a bit still as long as
>I use them all and these don't expire till 2007 either.
>
>One thing that you have to watch for though is what the
>coupons are for. Some people have coupons for $2 off pampers
>Easy Up training pants which cannot be used for diapers.

i know a lot of people IRL who have used the $ easy ups on regular old diapers. i'm too afraid to try it. i'm just sayin... :o)

mollys_mommy
>

i know a lot of people IRL who have used the $ easy ups on regular old diapers. i'm too afraid to try it. i'm just sayin... :o)

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>

mollys_mommy
>