PDA

View Full Version : Gas Grills on sale?

Sopamanda
06-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Anyone seen any great deals/recommendations? Have heard great things about the Weber Genesis Silver B (if I remember right) but it's a little steep at $499. Any ideas?

Sopamanda

Sopamanda
Anyone seen any great deals/recommendations? Have heard great things about the Weber Genesis Silver B (if I remember right) but it's a little steep at $499. Any ideas?

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

Sopamanda

SpaceGal
06-13-2006, 09:45 AM
We have a Genesis A which is just smaller but we love it! I got it for DH last year and it's a great grill. If you purchase it from Home Depot this week I think you get a free Grill Cover by mail which is a pretty heavy duty cover and good if you plan on leaving your grill out back on a deck or something. We keep ours in the garage since we don't have a deck but I've read about people leaving it out through harsh winters with just teh grill cover and the grill holds us really good. You can check Amazon for reviews.

Weber is a great company.

SpaceGal
We have a Genesis A which is just smaller but we love it! I got it for DH last year and it's a great grill. If you purchase it from Home Depot this week I think you get a free Grill Cover by mail which is a pretty heavy duty cover and good if you plan on leaving your grill out back on a deck or something. We keep ours in the garage since we don't have a deck but I've read about people leaving it out through harsh winters with just teh grill cover and the grill holds us really good. You can check Amazon for reviews.

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

SpaceGal

pdunle
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I saw in the paper on Sunday that Linens N Things has a Char-Broil grill for $199, and they have a 20% off coupon which I THINK you can use for the grill. I don't know anything about the grill, though, except the price! They say it is originally $399, but it is only a 3-burner, so I kinda doubt the original price.

pdunle
I saw in the paper on Sunday that Linens N Things has a Char-Broil grill for $199, and they have a 20% off coupon which I THINK you can use for the grill. I don't know anything about the grill, though, except the price! They say it is originally $399, but it is only a 3-burner, so I kinda doubt the original price.

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

pdunle

Jen841
06-14-2006, 06:25 AM
Char-Broil is nothing too fancy, but we have one that is 5+ years old and it is going strong (even with blowing over a few times!) I admit a Weber is a dream, but I think when the time comes I'll go for something cheaper. I guess time will tell.

Char-Broil bought Thermos years ago, and they made very quality grills. I'm a grill geek, 4 summers working on the Thermos 800 line during college will do that for you.

Happy Grilling!

Jen841
Char-Broil is nothing too fancy, but we have one that is 5+ years old and it is going strong (even with blowing over a few times!) I admit a Weber is a dream, but I think when the time comes I'll go for something cheaper. I guess time will tell.

Char-Broil bought Thermos years ago, and they made very quality grills. I'm a grill geek, 4 summers working on the Thermos 800 line during college will do that for you.

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!

Jen841

Happy Grilling!