PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how often REI does their 20% one item coupon?

willow33
06-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I know there was one back in April/May, but we really want to get a bike trailer and hopefully save some money. Anyone know if they offer the 20% only once a year or hopefully more frequently? TIA!!

willow33
I know there was one back in April/May, but we really want to get a bike trailer and hopefully save some money. Anyone know if they offer the 20% only once a year or hopefully more frequently? TIA!!

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

shburks
06-13-2006, 02:15 PM
They occasionally do them more often. Sign up for e-mails and you'll get notification. The 20% is only good off regular priced items though. Sometimes you can find a better deal when they go on sale, etc.

Susan

shburks
They occasionally do them more often. Sign up for e-mails and you'll get notification. The 20% is only good off regular priced items though. Sometimes you can find a better deal when they go on sale, etc.

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

shburks

Susan

Lmoor
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
I think it's usually only 2x a year, and it's dividend time, and their annual sale in April or May (both happen to be around the same time!). But if I recall correctly, they have put bike trailers and the BOB strollers on good sales during the year too...

Lmoor
I think it's usually only 2x a year, and it's dividend time, and their annual sale in April or May (both happen to be around the same time!). But if I recall correctly, they have put bike trailers and the BOB strollers on good sales during the year too...

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

Lmoor

mama2g03
06-13-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm not sure what will be included in the sale, but I just got a postcard in the mail today saying selected items will be 20-30% off from June 23 to July 4. Not sure if you want to wait that long since what you're looking for may not even be included in the sale, but just thought I'd give you a heads up.

mama2g03
I'm not sure what will be included in the sale, but I just got a postcard in the mail today saying selected items will be 20-30% off from June 23 to July 4. Not sure if you want to wait that long since what you're looking for may not even be included in the sale, but just thought I'd give you a heads up.

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

mama2g03

willow33
06-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. I think I'll wait until the sale and hope that the trailer is included. Just kicking myself that I didn't buy it in the spring during the last promotion. Oh well...

willow33
Thanks everyone for the info. I think I'll wait until the sale and hope that the trailer is included. Just kicking myself that I didn't buy it in the spring during the last promotion. Oh well...

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33