PDA

View Full Version : ISO: diaper coupons that come with the BRU flyer

knaidel
06-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Boo-hoo... I didn't get a catalog thingy in the mail from BRU and want that $5 coupon for diapers that are on the last page.
If you have one that you won't be using, I would appreciate it. I would be happy to send a SASE or reimburse a stamp for the shipping.

Thank you!

knaidel
Boo-hoo... I didn't get a catalog thingy in the mail from BRU and want that $5 coupon for diapers that are on the last page.
If you have one that you won't be using, I would appreciate it. I would be happy to send a SASE or reimburse a stamp for the shipping.

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!

knaidel

Thank you!