PDA

View Full Version : Target - 75% off Random Acts of Summer branded stuff HURRY!!!

elliput
06-17-2006, 11:03 AM
DH and I just scored some great stuff at our Target. For DD- water socks(2 pair), SPF hat, floatation swimsuit, blow-up pool, sandbox toys, beach towel, pop-up beach tent. For me- hammock, mesh folding chair. For DH - LED flashlights, serving trays.

It was going fast so HURRY to Target!

(and all this because I wanted to pick up a potty for DD, which we did get! ;-) )

elliput
DH and I just scored some great stuff at our Target. For DD- water socks(2 pair), SPF hat, floatation swimsuit, blow-up pool, sandbox toys, beach towel, pop-up beach tent. For me- hammock, mesh folding chair. For DH - LED flashlights, serving trays.

(and all this because I wanted to pick up a potty for DD, which we did get! ;-) )

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

mominjune
06-17-2006, 01:13 PM
I wish ours would hurry and become 75% off, I want a hammock and lots of other cute things too! I only got some water socks for DD for now.

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune
I wish ours would hurry and become 75% off, I want a hammock and lots of other cute things too! I only got some water socks for DD for now.

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

mominjune

Jen
DD 6-04

shancam
06-17-2006, 04:10 PM
yesterday eveything was 50% & after reading this post i stopped in and voila...75%

thanks!!!!

shancam
yesterday eveything was 50% & after reading this post i stopped in and voila...75%

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

shancam

thanks!!!!

icunurse
06-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Just to share - some stuff may not be labeled "Randoms Acts of Summer", so look closely. In the clearance area of the store, I found a Speedo flotation suit sitting there and scanned one barcode and it came up $13.88, then I noticed a tag attached to it lower that had the "Random..." and I scanned that tag and it came up $3.74. I asked the cashier if I could apply any of the same items using the tagged suit and he said OK. So, I went back to the swimming area in the toy dept and got two different colors (neither of which had the "Random..." tag) and he scanned using the cheaper price. I did the same with some swim socks. So be on the lookout for good deals!

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

icunurse
Just to share - some stuff may not be labeled "Randoms Acts of Summer", so look closely. In the clearance area of the store, I found a Speedo flotation suit sitting there and scanned one barcode and it came up $13.88, then I noticed a tag attached to it lower that had the "Random..." and I scanned that tag and it came up $3.74. I asked the cashier if I could apply any of the same items using the tagged suit and he said OK. So, I went back to the swimming area in the toy dept and got two different colors (neither of which had the "Random..." tag) and he scanned using the cheaper price. I did the same with some swim socks. So be on the lookout for good deals!

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

icunurse

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~

trumansmom
06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
I got lots of fun stuff! Thanks for posting this!

I got a padded cooler, backpack (for $2.50!), rain ponchos to leave in the car for the entire family (spent a total of $5 on those!), a battery powered pump, some trays to use in bake sales, and other things I can't remember. :)

Fun!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

trumansmom

I got a padded cooler, backpack (for $2.50!), rain ponchos to leave in the car for the entire family (spent a total of $5 on those!), a battery powered pump, some trays to use in bake sales, and other things I can't remember. :)

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

trumansmom

Fun!

Jeanne

JTsMom
06-19-2006, 07:36 AM
I cleaned up too- the little covered pool, queen sized air mattress, a ton of the acrylic plates/cups/serving trays for BBQ'ing and some little lantern style lights for the patio.

JTsMom
I cleaned up too- the little covered pool, queen sized air mattress, a ton of the acrylic plates/cups/serving trays for BBQ'ing and some little lantern style lights for the patio.

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

JTsMom

ErinMC
06-21-2006, 08:57 AM
The sign still said 75% off but the items rang off 90%. VERY picked over though - not much left. HTH!

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04
... and Baby Logan! May 20, 2006

ErinMC
The sign still said 75% off but the items rang off 90%. VERY picked over though - not much left. HTH!

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ErinMC

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

ChefGirl
06-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Do you think they will do price adjustment? I got a bunch of stuff for 75% and 50% off. Just wondering.

TIA.

ChefGirl
Do you think they will do price adjustment? I got a bunch of stuff for 75% and 50% off. Just wondering.

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

ChefGirl

TIA.

hil
06-21-2006, 04:57 PM
My target doesn't do price adjustment for clearance items.

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil

hil