PDA

View Full Version : Silly Faces Magnetic Tin $2.95 at BAM

o_mom
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Went to the opening of Books-a-Million here in Indianpolis and got the Silly Faces Magnetic Tin set that I saw here. I was getting it mainly to use my $5 off coupon, but when DH got to the register it rang up at $2.95 (price sticker was $9.99). I have no idea if this is company-wide or good on other sets, but I may head back tomorrow to pick some up as gifts if they all are that price!

This is the one I got:

http://www.unclesgames.com/product_info.php/cPath/579/products_id/2027

o_mom
Went to the opening of Books-a-Million here in Indianpolis and got the Silly Faces Magnetic Tin set that I saw here. I was getting it mainly to use my $5 off coupon, but when DH got to the register it rang up at $2.95 (price sticker was $9.99). I have no idea if this is company-wide or good on other sets, but I may head back tomorrow to pick some up as gifts if they all are that price!

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

o_mom

This is the one I got:

Corie
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
First, that is an awesome price!! I'm the one who posted
about these magnetic tins! My daughter loves them!
Books-A-Million is where I bought all of our sets. I may
head over there tomorrow and check the prices. :)

Second, where did you get the $5 off coupon?? I have never
seen a Books-A-Million coupon!

Thanks for the info!! I really appreciate it! :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

o_mom
06-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Thank you for posting about them! That was the main reason I went there.

The coupon was on our Sunday paper. I think it was because they just opened the store here. I picked out $15 of other stuff since the coupon was $5 off $25, but when DH got to the register he didn't use the coupon since it was already discounted. I probably wouldn't have bought the other stuff (books for DS1) if I knew it was only $3, LOL!

I am debating going back there and trying to see if all of them are discounted - I could stockpile gifts for the next 5 years!

o_mom

The coupon was on our Sunday paper. I think it was because they just opened the store here. I picked out $15 of other stuff since the coupon was $5 off $25, but when DH got to the register he didn't use the coupon since it was already discounted. I probably wouldn't have bought the other stuff (books for DS1) if I knew it was only $3, LOL!

I am debating going back there and trying to see if all of them are discounted - I could stockpile gifts for the next 5 years!

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

Corie
06-19-2006, 10:45 AM
I would definitely go back and stockpile them!! :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

nupe
06-19-2006, 12:10 PM
What section of the Sunday paper was the coupon in, do you remember? I read it and didn't see it. Where is the store? Near Traders Point? Nupe

nupe
What section of the Sunday paper was the coupon in, do you remember? I read it and didn't see it. Where is the store? Near Traders Point? Nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

nupe

o_mom
06-19-2006, 01:08 PM
It was one of those post-it note deals on the front page, but it was only good through yesterday. The store is at Trader's Point shopping center (W. 86th and I-465).

o_mom
It was one of those post-it note deals on the front page, but it was only good through yesterday. The store is at Trader's Point shopping center (W. 86th and I-465).

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

Corie
06-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Just got back from the mall where I went to Books-A-Million.
I had the customer service person check the prices on all
the different styles of magnetic tins.

The only one that is ringing up for $2.95 is the Silly Faces
volume one. They only had one left so I bought it.
I would have bought all the Silly Faces vol. 1 tins available.
They would be great birthday gifts!!

Thank you for the telling us!! :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

o_mom
06-20-2006, 08:03 AM
You rock!

I'm going back today for more vol 1! How amazing that I picked that one!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

o_mom
You rock!

Corie
06-20-2006, 10:01 AM
If I were you, I would go back and buy ALL the vol. 1
sets available!! :)

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

Corie

lilycat88
06-20-2006, 10:39 AM
1. Did you save me any?

2. WHY didn't my paper have a coupon? BAH!

:-)

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

lilycat88
1. Did you save me any?

o_mom
06-20-2006, 12:00 PM
1. I haven't made it back yet - so go for it if you want!

2. No idea - I have really hated the sticky note ads on the Star, but finally I got some use out of one. :-)

o_mom

2. No idea - I have really hated the sticky note ads on the Star, but finally I got some use out of one. :-)

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

o_mom

kcimato
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
I was at my BAM today and picked up some good bargains. I got a few nice board books, The Gingerbread Boy, and The Mitten by Jan Bret for $3. Also a hard covered copy of Make Way for Ducklings. They also had the Wee Sing Silly Songs for $1. They are cassetts but who cares for a dollar.

kcimato
I was at my BAM today and picked up some good bargains. I got a few nice board books, The Gingerbread Boy, and The Mitten by Jan Bret for $3. Also a hard covered copy of Make Way for Ducklings. They also had the Wee Sing Silly Songs for $1. They are cassetts but who cares for a dollar.

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

kcimato

Corie
06-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Did you make it back there?

Corie

Corie

Corie