PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to a "Road to Motherhood" event at BRU lately?

JenfromWI
06-20-2006, 05:38 PM
It will be in my area tomorrow. I read a post back from Nov, and the poster said she got a nice freebie bag. Did any others go- was it good and did you get good stuff? Thanks!

JenfromWI
It will be in my area tomorrow. I read a post back from Nov, and the poster said she got a nice freebie bag. Did any others go- was it good and did you get good stuff? Thanks!

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

newnana
06-21-2006, 08:33 AM
We've never had one here, so I've not had any personal experience with this. However, I have a friend in Atlanta that went to one and said it was alright. Apparently the goodie bags vary from location to location, but they all give out something. I'm all for freebies. Let us know!
Michelle

newnana
We've never had one here, so I've not had any personal experience with this. However, I have a friend in Atlanta that went to one and said it was alright. Apparently the goodie bags vary from location to location, but they all give out something. I'm all for freebies. Let us know!
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

newnana
Michelle

JenfromWI
06-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks for responding, Michelle! There were severe weather warnings this afternoon when I got home from work, so I didn't venture out. I thought about it because I love my freebies too, but just wasn't sure if it was worth it.

JenfromWI
Thanks for responding, Michelle! There were severe weather warnings this afternoon when I got home from work, so I didn't venture out. I thought about it because I love my freebies too, but just wasn't sure if it was worth it.

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

JenfromWI

shartemink
06-21-2006, 09:55 PM
I went to the one in Roseville, MN and the goodie bag included a 9 oz. Avent bottle, travel-size J&J lotion/baby wash/Balmex, and some coupons such as Huggies coupons that can only be redeemed at BRU.

shartemink
I went to the one in Roseville, MN and the goodie bag included a 9 oz. Avent bottle, travel-size J&J lotion/baby wash/Balmex, and some coupons such as Huggies coupons that can only be redeemed at BRU.

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink

shartemink