PDA

View Full Version : Any deals for Legoland, SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo?

Smiling
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi, does anyone know of specials on admission tix for children to the Legoland, SeaWorld or San Diego Zoo? We're planning a family vacation there this August.

Best I can find is from www.employeeactivities.com:
= SeaWorld California - Child 2 Visit Special, $37.00
= San Diego Zoo - Child Single Visit, $17.75
= LEGOLAND - Child 2nd Day Free - $33.25
Plus, you have to pay an additional $10 shipping!

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling
Hi, does anyone know of specials on admission tix for children to the Legoland, SeaWorld or San Diego Zoo? We're planning a family vacation there this August.

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

Smiling

Thanks in advance!!!

kaylinsmommy2
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't know of any deal with all 3.

If you were only interested in Sea World, Zoo and Wild Animal Park, you could go directly from the seaworld.com website: click on San Diego, then on Tickets, then on Multi-Day tickets. "This unique pass entitles you to 5 consecutive days of pure fun at the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and SeaWorld San Diego.
Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

I also know that they sell Legoland tickets for a discount at Costcos in San Diego. I don't know the prices on them, but I'm pretty sure they're for single day tickets (as opposed to season passes). I am also unsure if they sell the Legoland tickets for Adults, Kids or both. However, they sell single-day tickets for Disneyland at Costco and they sell both the kids and adult tickets. They also sell season passes for SeaWorld, and I think those are 20% off the usual season pass rates.

OT, but I always recommend the Wild Animal Park over the Zoo. Take a look at the website, it's really a different type of zoo experience. Although DD might prefer the apes at the zoo, since it's a much better view. Pros and cons of both, but maybe look at the website to help you decide.

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/bunbunadb20040605_-9_Kaylin+is+now.png[/img][/url]

kaylinsmommy2

If you were only interested in Sea World, Zoo and Wild Animal Park, you could go directly from the seaworld.com website: click on San Diego, then on Tickets, then on Multi-Day tickets. "This unique pass entitles you to 5 consecutive days of pure fun at the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and SeaWorld San Diego.
Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

I also know that they sell Legoland tickets for a discount at Costcos in San Diego. I don't know the prices on them, but I'm pretty sure they're for single day tickets (as opposed to season passes). I am also unsure if they sell the Legoland tickets for Adults, Kids or both. However, they sell single-day tickets for Disneyland at Costco and they sell both the kids and adult tickets. They also sell season passes for SeaWorld, and I think those are 20% off the usual season pass rates.

OT, but I always recommend the Wild Animal Park over the Zoo. Take a look at the website, it's really a different type of zoo experience. Although DD might prefer the apes at the zoo, since it's a much better view. Pros and cons of both, but maybe look at the website to help you decide.

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/bunbunadb20040605_-9_Kaylin+is+now.png[/img][/url]

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

kaylinsmommy2

Adult $99.95
Child (Ages 3-9) $76.95"

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

ett
06-21-2006, 07:05 PM
We just vacationed there in April. The Legoland tickets that you get at Costco is adults pay child prices. There is no discount for child tickets. The Costco website has a different discount for Legoland and maybe the other attractions, but the shipping is pretty high.

There is also AAA discount if you are a member.

If you are planning to go to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Wild Animal Park, the best deal is the 5 day pass. This is what we got because it gave us the most flexibility.

ett
We just vacationed there in April. The Legoland tickets that you get at Costco is adults pay child prices. There is no discount for child tickets. The Costco website has a different discount for Legoland and maybe the other attractions, but the shipping is pretty high.

If you are planning to go to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Wild Animal Park, the best deal is the 5 day pass. This is what we got because it gave us the most flexibility.

ett

ett

ett

ett

ett

ett

ett

ett

Smiling
06-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Thank YOU for your suggestions! I appreciate the help saving money. :)

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

CecilysMom
06-23-2006, 11:43 PM
There were some Lego buckets and sets that came with a coupon for a free child admission to Legoland with the purchase of an adult ticket. I might have some extras, but I will have to look and see.

CecilysMom
There were some Lego buckets and sets that came with a coupon for a free child admission to Legoland with the purchase of an adult ticket. I might have some extras, but I will have to look and see.

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

CecilysMom

Smiling
06-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh, that would be so cool! Let me know if you find one, and what the guidelines are for usage. If it works, I'll send you a self-addressed envelope. Thanks for your help to date!!!

Smiling
Oh, that would be so cool! Let me know if you find one, and what the guidelines are for usage. If it works, I'll send you a self-addressed envelope. Thanks for your help to date!!!

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

Smiling

zen_bliss
06-25-2006, 07:22 PM
for the zoo, i'd just buy the child membership. it's only a few dollars more than the single day zoo admission price, and it includes BOTH the zoo and the wild animal park, which is a great deal even if you just go to the zoo. the adult dual membership is a good deal if you plan to go to both parks.

Adult Membership:
Dual Membership — $86* (2 adults in the household)
Single Membership — $68* (1 adult in the household)
* Different rates apply for those residing outside 90000-92999 ZIP codes.

Sydney's Koala Club — For the kids!
Koala Child — $21 (per child ages 3 to 11)
Koala Junior — $25 (per child ages 12 to 17)

if you go to seaworld and use your AAA card, you get $10 off either admission or the "fun card" for the rest of the year, making the fun card slightly less than the full regular admission price.

also, you can check the san diego craigslist for tickets.

zen_bliss
for the zoo, i'd just buy the child membership. it's only a few dollars more than the single day zoo admission price, and it includes BOTH the zoo and the wild animal park, which is a great deal even if you just go to the zoo. the adult dual membership is a good deal if you plan to go to both parks.

Adult Membership:

if you go to seaworld and use your AAA card, you get $10 off either admission or the "fun card" for the rest of the year, making the fun card slightly less than the full regular admission price.

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership:

zen_bliss

Adult Membership: