PDA

View Full Version : Monogram design?

shancam
06-21-2006, 04:57 PM
yes, this is off topic but i know you gals are my best bet for an answer...i want to create a monogram to print out myself for some "wedding stuff" (for my sis)

any way to do this myself or do i need to find someone to hire?

shannon

shancam
yes, this is off topic but i know you gals are my best bet for an answer...i want to create a monogram to print out myself for some "wedding stuff" (for my sis)

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

shancam

shannon

danagee
06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Can you just use Word and type the monogram using different fonts until you find one you like? That's what I did for my wedding stuff.
Is this what you are trying to do? Exactly what is the monogram, is it just initials or names? Fancy scroll designs?
Maybe I'm confused.
Let me know if I can play around and find one for you.
Dana

danagee
Can you just use Word and type the monogram using different fonts until you find one you like? That's what I did for my wedding stuff.
Is this what you are trying to do? Exactly what is the monogram, is it just initials or names? Fancy scroll designs?
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

danagee
Maybe I'm confused.
Dana

bride805
06-21-2006, 07:41 PM
I did mine the same way the PP did. I used word, played with the fonts size, and color until I came up with something I liked. There are some free sites for downloading other (fancier!)fonts that I used for the monograms and the invites. The girls on theknot.com boards know how to create everything wedding related including monograms if your question doesn't get answered well enough here. HTH

bride805
I did mine the same way the PP did. I used word, played with the fonts size, and color until I came up with something I liked. There are some free sites for downloading other (fancier!)fonts that I used for the monograms and the invites. The girls on theknot.com boards know how to create everything wedding related including monograms if your question doesn't get answered well enough here. HTH

bride805

bride805

bride805

bride805

bride805

bride805

bride805

bride805

shancam
06-21-2006, 09:59 PM
ok, duh, i didn't realize i could download more fonts...just never occurred to me. I think i solved my own problem, but thanks so much for the help!

shancam
ok, duh, i didn't realize i could download more fonts...just never occurred to me. I think i solved my own problem, but thanks so much for the help!

shancam

shancam

shancam

shancam

shancam

shancam

shancam

shancam