PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Photobooks? Anyone experienced in making these?

Mikey0709
06-22-2006, 09:38 AM
I know photoworks.com is having buy one get one free right now so I was thinking of going with them. Anyone know the quality of their regular size book? (not compact). I did order one of the compact ones with the free code posted recently and it was nice... but I guess I was expecting a little bigger or sturdier? I also have a coupon for a company called MyPublisher for 25% off a $50 purchase, or 50% off $100 purchase until the end of the month - which would be a good deal because I want to buy 3 books... but they don't let you put more than 4 pics on a page (which I want to do!!! they don't have as many layout options as photoworks. Anyone try any other companies or know of any other codes?

Mikey0709
I know photoworks.com is having buy one get one free right now so I was thinking of going with them. Anyone know the quality of their regular size book? (not compact). I did order one of the compact ones with the free code posted recently and it was nice... but I guess I was expecting a little bigger or sturdier? I also have a coupon for a company called MyPublisher for 25% off a $50 purchase, or 50% off $100 purchase until the end of the month - which would be a good deal because I want to buy 3 books... but they don't let you put more than 4 pics on a page (which I want to do!!! they don't have as many layout options as photoworks. Anyone try any other companies or know of any other codes?

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

ChefGirl
06-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Are you a MAC user? My DH used theirs before for Christmas. It turned out very nice. We have used Mypublisher for x-mas too. I think the MAC one gives you more options in lay out of the book. I just ordered my compact book through photoworks for as my DD's first year keepsake. I have to remind myself to only put two pictures max on a page since it is compact.

HTH.

ChefGirl
Are you a MAC user? My DH used theirs before for Christmas. It turned out very nice. We have used Mypublisher for x-mas too. I think the MAC one gives you more options in lay out of the book. I just ordered my compact book through photoworks for as my DD's first year keepsake. I have to remind myself to only put two pictures max on a page since it is compact.

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

ChefGirl

HTH.

Mikey0709
06-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately I don't use mac..... i also put WAY too many pics on the compact book pages.... it still came out nice, just small! I may just stick with them for a larger book since I have most of it done already! Thanks!

Mikey0709
Unfortunately I don't use mac..... i also put WAY too many pics on the compact book pages.... it still came out nice, just small! I may just stick with them for a larger book since I have most of it done already! Thanks!

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

Mikey0709

cdlamis
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Picaboo.com makes great books that seem to be a favorite around here.
In my opinion, Picaboo books are much better and have so many more options than MyPublisher. (We have books from both companies).

I am getting ready to order my 5th book from Picaboo! They are so much fun to make!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif

cdlamis
In my opinion, Picaboo books are much better and have so many more options than MyPublisher. (We have books from both companies).

I am getting ready to order my 5th book from Picaboo! They are so much fun to make!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

cdlamis

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04

sdbc
06-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I've used snapfish with good results. I don't know how there prices compare now--a year ago they were good.

sdbc
I've used snapfish with good results. I don't know how there prices compare now--a year ago they were good.

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

sdbc

boys2enough
06-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Chiming in to second the recommendation for Picaboo.com!

Much much better and easier to use than MyPublisher.

I have created two different books. Am working on the 3rd one now.

e-mail me if you would like the link to see one of the books that I created. :)

Lin

>Picaboo.com makes great books that seem to be a favorite
>around here.
>In my opinion, Picaboo books are much better and have so many
>more options than MyPublisher. (We have books from both
>companies).
>
>I am getting ready to order my 5th book from Picaboo! They are
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>
>http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/chika/chirol_buha.gif

I am celebrating: just passed my "1000 posts" mark. Yipee!

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

boys2enough

Lin

>around here.
>companies).
>
>so much fun to make!
>
>Daniella
>Mom to Julia 6/02
>and Bella 12/04
>

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02