PDA

View Full Version : IT WORKED! Will Walmart honor a sale price from Kmart?

tamie
06-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi there,

I have only posted here a few times, but have found this board so very helpful.

We are leaving for a family vacation tomorrow with our 14 month old twins. I saw the recommendations for the Cosco Scenera car seats and that they are on sale at Kmart for $34.98 this week. We went to two different Kmart's and they are out of stock.

Does anyone know if Walmart will honor the price if we take the flyer there?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ETA: Thanks for your help!

tamie
Hi there,

We are leaving for a family vacation tomorrow with our 14 month old twins. I saw the recommendations for the Cosco Scenera car seats and that they are on sale at Kmart for $34.98 this week. We went to two different Kmart's and they are out of stock.

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

tamie
Hi there,

karolyp
06-23-2006, 11:34 AM
I think they would. I know for fact that they do not accept competitors coupons (the ones that are good for $x off for example). But I do think they would honor a sale price.

Good luck!

karolyp
I think they would. I know for fact that they do not accept competitors coupons (the ones that are good for $x off for example). But I do think they would honor a sale price.

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

karolyp

Good luck!

Momof3Labs
06-23-2006, 11:53 AM
They do normally honor competitor's sale prices, but I believe that it has to be an identical item. If the cover is different, they may not (it's worth a try, though).

Momof3Labs
They do normally honor competitor's sale prices, but I believe that it has to be an identical item. If the cover is different, they may not (it's worth a try, though).

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs

Momof3Labs