PDA

View Full Version : 50% off all wide cuff BabyLegs!

fattytuna
06-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Moving sale at BabyLegs.net- All wide cuff BabyLegs will be 50% off when you use the coupon code "wide cuff".

fattytuna
Moving sale at BabyLegs.net- All wide cuff BabyLegs will be 50% off when you use the coupon code "wide cuff".

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

fattytuna

heidiann
06-25-2006, 07:10 PM
This may be a ridiculous question but does "wide cuffs" mean for chubby little legs?
I've been wanting to order these now that Jillian is crawling around on our hardwood floors but her legs are sooo chubby I didn't think they would work.
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
This may be a ridiculous question but does "wide cuffs" mean for chubby little legs?
I've been wanting to order these now that Jillian is crawling around on our hardwood floors but her legs are sooo chubby I didn't think they would work.
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

heidiann
TIA

Heidi
Mom to Jillian 10/20/05

jarrettsmom9705
06-25-2006, 09:00 PM
What's shipping like? Also, are the comfort cuffs better than the wide cuffs? Opinions, anyone?
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
What's shipping like? Also, are the comfort cuffs better than the wide cuffs? Opinions, anyone?
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

jarrettsmom9705
Thanks,
Tracy

fattytuna
06-26-2006, 01:41 AM
I think the terminology is deceiving. If I'm not mistaken, wide cuff is actually tighter. The wide cuff is not any bigger around, just taller. You want either the narrow cuffs or the comfort cuffs for babies with ample thighs.

From their website:

"Q: What is the difference between the wide cuff and the Comfort Cuff?
A: The wide is 2cm high and it’s more firm and snug. The narrow/Comfort Cuff is stretchier and 1cm high."

DD is tall and skinny, she has a pair of wide cuffs and I just measured them for you - the cuffs are actually about 1" tall (roughly 2-1/2 cm).

You might also want to read this: http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=469966

I don't see any shipping info on their website so don't know if tihs is true for all locations - shipping to California (from Seattle) is $1.25 per pair.

- Katherine

fattytuna
I think the terminology is deceiving. If I'm not mistaken, wide cuff is actually tighter. The wide cuff is not any bigger around, just taller. You want either the narrow cuffs or the comfort cuffs for babies with ample thighs.

From their website:

A: The wide is 2cm high and it’s more firm and snug. The narrow/Comfort Cuff is stretchier and 1cm high."

DD is tall and skinny, she has a pair of wide cuffs and I just measured them for you - the cuffs are actually about 1" tall (roughly 2-1/2 cm).

You might also want to read this: http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=469966

I don't see any shipping info on their website so don't know if tihs is true for all locations - shipping to California (from Seattle) is $1.25 per pair.

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine

fattytuna

From their website:

- Katherine