PDA

View Full Version : If you ordered Pirate's Booty through Amazon's $10 back deal,...

peasprout
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
don't forget to use your certificate! It expires this Wed!
I ordered four Kumon workbooks. They have a deal where you buy four, you get one free. And they qualify for free shipping, so with my certificate it came out to $10 shipped!
:)
JP

peasprout
I ordered four Kumon workbooks. They have a deal where you buy four, you get one free. And they qualify for free shipping, so with my certificate it came out to $10 shipped!
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP

peasprout
JP