PDA

View Full Version : Great CS at Everyday Minerals

mypa
06-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know who ordered from EM that they have great CS. I wasn't happy with some of the colors that I received and emailed them about it, they asked which colors I would like to exchange for and within two days EM sent them to me, no questions asked, no charge for shipping, no return of old makeup. So if you want to make exchanges, just let them know what you want and it's very easy.

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa
Just wanted to let everyone know who ordered from EM that they have great CS. I wasn't happy with some of the colors that I received and emailed them about it, they asked which colors I would like to exchange for and within two days EM sent them to me, no questions asked, no charge for shipping, no return of old makeup. So if you want to make exchanges, just let them know what you want and it's very easy.

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

mypa

EM's CS rocks!!

karolyp
06-27-2006, 05:51 AM
That's good to know (and I'm soo happy to hear that most everyone is enjoying their EM)!

I ordered plum dust because they told me it looked like BE's glee which I just love. But when I got it, it looks totally different (much lighter and pinker) imo, so I just may have to call them bout that. We'll see....

karolyp
That's good to know (and I'm soo happy to hear that most everyone is enjoying their EM)!

I ordered plum dust because they told me it looked like BE's glee which I just love. But when I got it, it looks totally different (much lighter and pinker) imo, so I just may have to call them bout that. We'll see....

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp