PDA

View Full Version : Looking for butterfly wings pool float?

willow33
06-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Ds was in swimming lessons and they used "butterfly wings" in the pool. It is one piece, flat, made out of foam and he used it like a noodle (across his chest and under each arm) to float in the pool. I searched online and I couldn't find anything remotely like it. Does anyone know what it is really called and where I would find it? He felt so much safer using this than just a regular noodle. TIA!!

willow33
Ds was in swimming lessons and they used "butterfly wings" in the pool. It is one piece, flat, made out of foam and he used it like a noodle (across his chest and under each arm) to float in the pool. I searched online and I couldn't find anything remotely like it. Does anyone know what it is really called and where I would find it? He felt so much safer using this than just a regular noodle. TIA!!

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33

willow33