PDA

View Full Version : Godiva chocolate deals?

mommy111
06-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I know some of you are chocaholics here so you might be able to help me....
I was looking for a going-away gift for someone. I would love to give him a large box (like 1lb) or a gift basket of Godiva, but there is nothing under $36 and I really cannot afford to spend that kind of money, esp as I'm without a job for a while. So any good Godiva deals out there?
For a background, this person really helped jump-start my career years ago AND sent a huge check when DD was born as a present but I haven't seen him for years now, and hear he's been really hurt by another mentee who basically got a great job because of him and now bad-mouths him. As I leave my current job and city, I really need a nice gesture that says 'thank you' loud and clear. I was thinking a large box of Godivas would be nice, so any discounts and/or suggestions as to other gifts would be good.
Thank you all for your suggestions/deals!

mommy111
I was looking for a going-away gift for someone. I would love to give him a large box (like 1lb) or a gift basket of Godiva, but there is nothing under $36 and I really cannot afford to spend that kind of money, esp as I'm without a job for a while. So any good Godiva deals out there?
For a background, this person really helped jump-start my career years ago AND sent a huge check when DD was born as a present but I haven't seen him for years now, and hear he's been really hurt by another mentee who basically got a great job because of him and now bad-mouths him. As I leave my current job and city, I really need a nice gesture that says 'thank you' loud and clear. I was thinking a large box of Godivas would be nice, so any discounts and/or suggestions as to other gifts would be good.

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

Jo..
06-29-2006, 04:48 AM
GODIVA PLATINUM 50-75% off at Barnes & Noble brick & mortar stores (ymmv).

Link to Slick Deals discussion:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=112169&t=276457

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

Jo..

Good Luck!

mommy111
06-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Jo, I don't know how you do it, but THANKS!!! Heading to the B&N after work today....

mommy111
Jo, I don't know how you do it, but THANKS!!! Heading to the B&N after work today....

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111