PDA

View Full Version : Northeast area- Filene's Home Store making way for Macy's

AddiesMom
06-29-2006, 05:17 AM
The 2 Filenes stores near me are getting ready to convert to Macy's and a lot of the home store is 75% off, basically the brands or lines that Macy's won't carry. Here is some of the deals I saw:

Farberware open stock- 4 qt pot $9
Down pillows $27, some regular pillows as low as $3
Towels $2.75 to $5 (Martex, Home Beautiful, some Ralph Lauren)
Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

Also a lot of Filene's brand clothing is clearance, Karen Scott t-shirts $5.99

I have no clue if other chains (Hecht's, Strawbridges, etc) are running the sale yet or maybe they already have.

AddiesMom
The 2 Filenes stores near me are getting ready to convert to Macy's and a lot of the home store is 75% off, basically the brands or lines that Macy's won't carry. Here is some of the deals I saw:

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

I have no clue if other chains (Hecht's, Strawbridges, etc) are running the sale yet or maybe they already have.

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

AddiesMom

Built NY wine bag $4
Tons of mattress pads
Down comforters

jvs195
06-29-2006, 07:35 AM
It started at our Hecht's about 2 weeks ago, but they keep adding things in housewares and linens. Pretty much any brand that Macy's doesn't carry must be sold out before September. Furniture was very well priced as well, but pretty picked over now.

jvs195
It started at our Hecht's about 2 weeks ago, but they keep adding things in housewares and linens. Pretty much any brand that Macy's doesn't carry must be sold out before September. Furniture was very well priced as well, but pretty picked over now.

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195

jvs195