PDA

View Full Version : does TARGET do price adjustments on clearance items?

c914
07-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I know this question has been asked around here before but I can't search it out -
and is there a time limit too?

thanks!

c914
07-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I know this question has been asked around here before but I can't search it out -
and is there a time limit too?

thanks!

jennyjohn99
07-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Completely depends on who is at the CS desk. I was able to get some of the summer things adjusted from 30% to 75%, but it was purely because one of the workers in the back said they would do it. CS desk was hot about that! But, at Easter, they did it without a second glance. I usually just take my receipt and ask them to check some items to see if they are on sale instead of saying that it is something I bought on clearance, and would like an adjustment. Most of the time, though, I just rebuy and return. Bad I know!

jennyjohn99
07-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Completely depends on who is at the CS desk. I was able to get some of the summer things adjusted from 30% to 75%, but it was purely because one of the workers in the back said they would do it. CS desk was hot about that! But, at Easter, they did it without a second glance. I usually just take my receipt and ask them to check some items to see if they are on sale instead of saying that it is something I bought on clearance, and would like an adjustment. Most of the time, though, I just rebuy and return. Bad I know!

ChristinaLucia
07-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I hate Target. They refuse to match clearance prices at other stores.

ChristinaLucia
07-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I hate Target. They refuse to match clearance prices at other stores.

danagee
07-02-2006, 06:48 AM
My Target told me they dont do adjustments on clearance items. You have to return the item & buy again.

Dana

danagee
07-02-2006, 06:48 AM
My Target told me they dont do adjustments on clearance items. You have to return the item & buy again.

Dana

floydaloyd
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
My Target just tried not only to not adjust but to do my return (because I had rebought) on another item at the "current selling price" of 90% off even though I paid 50% off. I looked and there was a sign saying that about seasonal clearence items so I guess she was right but I have never found that before. I am going to try another store though, because alot of their policies are variable.- Some tell me the three return without receipt limit is three items and some tell me it is transaction, however many items.
Melissa

floydaloyd
07-02-2006, 10:29 PM
My Target just tried not only to not adjust but to do my return (because I had rebought) on another item at the "current selling price" of 90% off even though I paid 50% off. I looked and there was a sign saying that about seasonal clearence items so I guess she was right but I have never found that before. I am going to try another store though, because alot of their policies are variable.- Some tell me the three return without receipt limit is three items and some tell me it is transaction, however many items.
Melissa