PDA

View Full Version : Run to Childrensplace.com

JTsMom
07-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Monster sale just got better- extra 50% off some stuff. Go to the outlet section, but also the matchables are down to 3.50 per piece- they aren't in the outlet section.

Use the 20% code (FPM66) and the free shipping code (FSPC66). Have fun and good luck! I got 11 pieces for $35

JTsMom
07-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Monster sale just got better- extra 50% off some stuff. Go to the outlet section, but also the matchables are down to 3.50 per piece- they aren't in the outlet section.

Use the 20% code (FPM66) and the free shipping code (FSPC66). Have fun and good luck! I got 11 pieces for $35

kozachka
07-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks, got an e-mail too and came to look for the 20% off code here. Just a warning for pp with toddler boys. Almost nothing is available in sizes 24 months and up. I tried to add all shorts, jackets and NADA. What's the point of listing the item as available if it's sold out?

ETA: horrible availability on outlet items, better luck with regular sales items although most items are still out of stock. Scored a shirt and a pair of shorts though.

ETA 2: What cc do you need to use to qualify for free shipping? Does not work with MC. I am about to give up. Not as good of a deal if I have to pay for shipping.

ETA 3: I gave up. Too much trouble.

kozachka
07-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks, got an e-mail too and came to look for the 20% off code here. Just a warning for pp with toddler boys. Almost nothing is available in sizes 24 months and up. I tried to add all shorts, jackets and NADA. What's the point of listing the item as available if it's sold out?

ETA: horrible availability on outlet items, better luck with regular sales items although most items are still out of stock. Scored a shirt and a pair of shorts though.

ETA 2: What cc do you need to use to qualify for free shipping? Does not work with MC. I am about to give up. Not as good of a deal if I have to pay for shipping.

ETA 3: I gave up. Too much trouble.

CAM7
07-02-2006, 03:56 PM
After choosing the item selecting the size and color...then it'd tell me that it was sold out! I just gave up after about 20 minutes.

CAM7
07-02-2006, 03:56 PM
After choosing the item selecting the size and color...then it'd tell me that it was sold out! I just gave up after about 20 minutes.

staceywj
07-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Also, you can only get the free shipping if you use your CP card. I do not have one so I was not eligible for the free shipping. But, I did have the time to wait to see if my selections were available. (I had knee surgery last week and my DD is with Gma and Gpa today). So, I have nothing better to do except to spend $$$. My DD is going into 24 months and I bought her summer clothes up to a 4T. I even bought my neice and nephew a few things for their Easter Baskets.

Stacey
mom to Alexa 10/25/04

staceywj
07-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Also, you can only get the free shipping if you use your CP card. I do not have one so I was not eligible for the free shipping. But, I did have the time to wait to see if my selections were available. (I had knee surgery last week and my DD is with Gma and Gpa today). So, I have nothing better to do except to spend $$$. My DD is going into 24 months and I bought her summer clothes up to a 4T. I even bought my neice and nephew a few things for their Easter Baskets.

Stacey
mom to Alexa 10/25/04

TaChapm
07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Thank you for posting this. It was a bit frustrating getting around things but hey it is a clearance sale. I was able to get several cute things for when the baby comes and for next spring/summer. Got to love a good sale! :)

Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
Tyler William 6-9-05
Baby Jaci...Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b2.lilypie.com/sJmVm7.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

TaChapm
07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Thank you for posting this. It was a bit frustrating getting around things but hey it is a clearance sale. I was able to get several cute things for when the baby comes and for next spring/summer. Got to love a good sale! :)

Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
Tyler William 6-9-05
Baby Jaci...Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b2.lilypie.com/sJmVm7.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

tzipora
07-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Thank you so much for posting this!! I noticed that a couple of the PP were frustrated, and went in with low expectations - which made it even better when I was successfully able to stock up on tees for DS for next summer! I also threw in a couple of items for this year for DD, and a backpack for the fall...All in all, much better than I expected. Thanks a ton!

tzipora
07-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Thank you so much for posting this!! I noticed that a couple of the PP were frustrated, and went in with low expectations - which made it even better when I was successfully able to stock up on tees for DS for next summer! I also threw in a couple of items for this year for DD, and a backpack for the fall...All in all, much better than I expected. Thanks a ton!

JTsMom
07-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Sorry for those who had a hard time. I tried a couple hours earlier, so I think that helped. I guess it depends a lot on what you were looking for. It seemed to me that the smaller and bigger sizes (as opposed to the middle of the road ones) were easier to get, and I was buying ahead, so that worked for me. I mainly bought T's in 2T and up sizes, but also scored some of the clearance shorts in 18 mos.

About the shipping- I pulled the deal off of another site that didn't mention it had to be used with a TCP cc- sorry about that too! The code took my shipping off initially, but the first 20% off I tried was expired. When I went back to change that, I didn't re-enter the shipping code, so it went back on mine and I didn't catch it, which sucked. I still made out like a bandit though, so no complaints here. Now if I could just find some more of the matchable shorts, I'd be really happy.

Anyway, glad it helped some of you! :)

JTsMom
07-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Sorry for those who had a hard time. I tried a couple hours earlier, so I think that helped. I guess it depends a lot on what you were looking for. It seemed to me that the smaller and bigger sizes (as opposed to the middle of the road ones) were easier to get, and I was buying ahead, so that worked for me. I mainly bought T's in 2T and up sizes, but also scored some of the clearance shorts in 18 mos.

About the shipping- I pulled the deal off of another site that didn't mention it had to be used with a TCP cc- sorry about that too! The code took my shipping off initially, but the first 20% off I tried was expired. When I went back to change that, I didn't re-enter the shipping code, so it went back on mine and I didn't catch it, which sucked. I still made out like a bandit though, so no complaints here. Now if I could just find some more of the matchable shorts, I'd be really happy.

Anyway, glad it helped some of you! :)

staceywj
07-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Please do not apologize, it still was a great sale and I was glad that you did post it. I do feel that it was worth the time and effort needed to get such great prices.
Stacey

staceywj
07-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Please do not apologize, it still was a great sale and I was glad that you did post it. I do feel that it was worth the time and effort needed to get such great prices.
Stacey

CAM7
07-03-2006, 01:30 PM
If you are looking for little sizes you'll do well! :) I really made out earlier this spring with one of their sales when I was shopping smaller sizes for my son and daughter.

JTsMom
07-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Just had to tell you guys I went to TCP in the mall today, and they had a TON of the stuff that was sold out online. I went crazy! Granted I did't get the extra 20%, but I still did really well. I was able to get a whole bunch of the shorts that were 3.50, a ton of the matchable stuff, polos for 2.50 and 3.00, the ringer T's for 2.50, beach pants for $4, seersucker beach shirt for $4, etc. :) :) :) I love TCP. Jason has clothes for the next 2 years now!

curlychik
07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
10 off 30: NMS676

I just used this and the free shipping code together - no TCP CC either, here's how:

After you've entered all your info (including the F/S code) and you've hit Submit Order, you get a pop up box, then click OK.

Now hit the Back button. Re-enter your CC info again (and make sure it still shows your discount and the free shipping), then hit Submit Order again. This time you should get free shipping.

I got 2 bodysuits, 2 polos, 2 beach pants, 1 button down shirt and a hat for DS for $20.24 shipped!

HTH!

SammyeGail
07-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi! I am new here and was so glad to see this post. I ordered a few things online and went to the local store tonight and got even more! Thank you and I am so glad I found this posting board!

Samantha
mom to Noah and Jonas
7 month old twins