PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else still waiting for Take 5 bars?

buddyleebaby
07-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I signed up around May 20th and got the welcome kit within a couple of weeks, but still no sign of chocolate.
For those who did get them, did they arrive via USPS or some other carrier?

sidmand
07-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm still waiting too! Although I also signed up for the Playtex study after the Take 5 one and did receive those. But the bottles arrived on DS's 1st birthday and we were pretty much done with bottles anyway (which I should've known when I signed up, ah well.) ! I'm just waiting for someone I know to need them and I'll give them away.

I think it only took a couple of weeks for most people. Kind of figured it was a sign that I didn't need any more chocolate :)

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png

sdbc
07-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Just wanted to mention that after you signed up to be a bzzagent, you had to go into the website and sign up for the Take5 promotion separately, in case you didn't see that.

corrie23
07-11-2006, 07:59 PM
I can't remember when I signed up, but we got the chocolate (regular mail) but I haven't gotten the welcome kit. Don't know if that helps.

-Corrie

jennyriver
07-11-2006, 11:42 PM
>Just wanted to mention that after you signed up to be a
>bzzagent, you had to go into the website and sign up for the
>Take5 promotion separately, in case you didn't see that.

this might be the problem...i thought i had registered and was getting the Take 5's but then one day i did some more exploring on the site and realized i had not specifically signed up for that promotion. i did and they arrived within a couple of weeks (i want to say 2 max). i *think* they came reg USPS and it was HOT so they were pretty melted :( but i put em in the fridge and they were still edible. thing is, i don't eat Hydrogenated Oils so when i mentioned them to my SIL she said she loved em and took them all! i DID take a bite though and...well, they really are pretty damn delicious. too bad about the Hydrogenated Oils...or maybe it's a GOOD thing since i'm sure they aren't calorie free either ;)

danagee
07-12-2006, 07:41 AM
I did the same thing, thought I had registered for the Take 5 thingy and waited for weeks until I went back to the website & realized I hadnt even signed up for them.
They did arrive USPS, a small box of melted chocolate in the mailbox.
We should all tell them to do all their chocolate promotions when the weather is cooler.
Dana

megs4413
07-12-2006, 08:44 AM
i got mine within like a week. they came via usps.

buddyleebaby
07-12-2006, 10:15 AM
n/m. I figured it out.
I can't believe I missed out on CHOCOLATE.