PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if Pottery Barn Kids sells Wallies in their stores?

andersons54321
07-19-2006, 04:56 AM
I tried ordering them online but they are sold out. I was wondering if they had them in their stores. I don't live near a Pottery Barn Kids any longer so it is difficult to get things when they sell out online. I was trying to find the pink palm tree Wallies. I looked on Ebay with no luck. Anyone know?

firsttimemommy
07-19-2006, 06:43 AM
I think I have seen the wallies in the stores. Best best is to call your closest one and see and if so have them ship to you :)

Good luck!

Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

supercalifragilous
07-19-2006, 01:28 PM
I have seen the Wallies @ the b&m PBK near me but they were the bathroom ones. I figure if they have the bathroom Wallies they'd have the regular ones too, right? Their selection was really limited though so I'd definitely call them to see what they have before you go.

WooChx
07-19-2006, 03:43 PM
I have a set of the Pink Palm wallies that I don't plan on using. I don't think I ever even opened them. Send me a message if you are interested.

- WooChx

andersons54321
07-19-2006, 04:09 PM
I sent you an email. Thanks. I needed a positive note today. My 4 yr old flushed his sister's 400 dollar orthodonic retainers down the toilet. Boys? What to do with them.

slecompte
07-19-2006, 09:38 PM
If you haven't found them already or want other ones, you should be able to call the store and they will ship them to you if they have them. I have wanted items before that the catalog was out of stock, but the store shipped to me very quickly, it has always been very easy to do.

Sheila