PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on PHILOSOPHY products?

willow33
07-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Anyone know the best place to buy Philosophy products? I love Hope in a Bottle moisturizer and Purity face cleanser, but they are expensive...so any discount would be great! TIA!

icunurse
07-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Not exactly a big discount, but drugstore.com sells a lot of their stuff and will have sales or freebies with purchase every so often. Also you can save a few percent by shopping through ebates.

I know they also sell it on qvc.com, but I'm not sure of how good the prices are. Maybe check if you can use ebates on there, too.

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

Mikey0709
07-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Not sure how often Sephora does a coupon code - but they did one holiday time last year for 20% off online purchases so I was able to stock up for gifts since it was also free shipping over a certain amount...maybe someone knows more about Sephora codes and whether they'll offer more?

spanannie
07-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Nordstrom is having their Anniversary sale, and they are offering limited edition Purity (32 oz for $36.50) and Hope in a Jar (4 oz for $45.00) (they don't have a special for the Hope in a Bottle). Sale is until July 31st. Other than that, I'd try Ebay. I have great luck with finding cosmetic items there.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2843584?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=purity+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

emschwar
07-24-2006, 02:10 PM
ebay? My sister has found some deals there.

supercalifragilous
07-24-2006, 07:03 PM
I second what the PP said - Nordstrom, especially now during their Anniversary Sale. Since you're getting line staples, they tend to have those special-edition sizes. At any rate, you could get the salesperson to give you additional samples and they usually have Anniversary-Sale-Only GWPs (gift with purchases), so unless you want the $$ rebate through FW or eBates, the GWP is worth it.

The best time to get cosmetics @ Nordstrom is during their Beauty Events - the last time, if you went in person, you got a Nordstrom train case and you were eligible to receive the in-store-only GWP. If you ordered online, you got the train case filled with free sample goodies instead of the GWP.