View Full Version : Question about Target sales

torontomom
07-26-2006, 01:26 PM
deleted...

o_mom
07-26-2006, 01:34 PM
This is a good place to start:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=24&threadid=186112

Lots of good info on where to look and how to tell prices. Fat Wallet also has a thread that is constantly updated with clearance deals.

cmo
07-26-2006, 01:38 PM
You can view the weekly sale flyer on the Target website. The PP's suggestion of Fat Wallet is a great one, too. Also, once you are in the store, keep your eyes peeled for red clearance tags. Clearance items are often grouped together on back-of-the-aisle endcaps throughout the store, but I have found individual items in the regular aisles too. It seems to be a feast-or-famine thing in my area; somethimes there are lots of great deals, sometimes hardly any. Happy shopping!

Jen841
07-26-2006, 02:10 PM
OT... have a safe trip! There is a Target on route 30 in Lancaster, right up the road from the Pottery Barn outlet, and all of the other outlets. Note, there are 2 outlet malls there. You can get all sorts of deals!

mspersnickity
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I went to two Target stores today and they were both in the process of moving all of the clearance toys to one big aisle. There were still a few items scattered throughout the toy section at this point, but I suspect by the weekend it will all be together. I imagine things will start disappearing faster after it's all more organized.

At least one item I got was tagged much higher than it actually was (was marked 15% off, was really 75% off). So if you see something you'd really like and it's still a little higher than you'd like, it might be worth carrying it to one of the self scan price checkers to see if the price is correct.

Happy shopping!

torontomom
07-26-2006, 09:36 PM
deleted...