PDA

View Full Version : Melissa & Doug Cutting Food $10 AC (AC Moore B&M)

Jo..
07-29-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm sure most of you know this, but AC Moore (craft store) has a lot of Melissa and Doug and Thomas Toys. There is a printable coupon good for 50% off any regular priced item (today ONLY) up in the coupon codes thread. I just bought the Melissa & Doug Cutting Food set for $10! Yay!

If you've had your eye on some M&D or Thomas stuff, it might be worth printing a few of these out. Take DH and the kids and buy all the stuff on your list. Or make a couple of trips in and out of the store to use a few coupons ;)

purpleeyes
07-29-2006, 01:06 PM
I was just coming to post this info, too! :) Our ACM has a great section of wooden toys as mentioned in the PP that would be awesome with the 50% coupon-lots of puzzles, musical instruments, a piano ($50-only $25 with the coupon), etc.
They also had some wooden Thomas accesories on sale-signs for the railroad, a little Topphenham guy, etc. Not too much selection but it may be cool to round out a train set. They had larger Thomas stuff, too-train tracks, cars, etc. for regular price

HTH!

Beth

Ceepa
07-29-2006, 09:11 PM
LOL! I went to AC Moore and bought the cutting food, too! I wanted to buy something else but I found out at the register that it was already on sale, so I couldn't apply the 50% coupon to it. I grabbed the food set for $10 because I've been meaning to buy more wooden food for him. He made pretend sandwiches for us.

-Ceepa