PDA

View Full Version : $10 Gift Certificate at Prime Outlets

MayB
08-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Go to www.shopprimeoutlets.com and complete a simple survey. You get a printable voucher that can be redeemed at the customer service desk for a $10 gift certificate. I just got one this afternoon, so it's legitimate, not sure how long it will last. HTH someone.

Good at the following Prime Outlets:

Birch Run, MI
Grove City, PA
Jeffersonville, OH
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Queenstown, MD

MayB
08-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Go to www.shopprimeoutlets.com and complete a simple survey. You get a printable voucher that can be redeemed at the customer service desk for a $10 gift certificate. I just got one this afternoon, so it's legitimate, not sure how long it will last. HTH someone.

Good at the following Prime Outlets:

Birch Run, MI
Grove City, PA
Jeffersonville, OH
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Queenstown, MD

mldflygirl
08-04-2006, 07:03 PM
For those who don't live near the listed outlets, you can still go to the survey, and when it asks which outlet you live near, choose "Other". Then it comes up with a new window saying:

"Right click on your mouse and print this page. Present it to Guest Services at the Prime Outlets location nearest you. A coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in savings is yours free!"

mldflygirl
08-04-2006, 07:03 PM
For those who don't live near the listed outlets, you can still go to the survey, and when it asks which outlet you live near, choose "Other". Then it comes up with a new window saying:

"Right click on your mouse and print this page. Present it to Guest Services at the Prime Outlets location nearest you. A coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in savings is yours free!"

irenes
08-07-2006, 12:36 PM
That was too easy.

happy2bamom
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks! I was heading to the Pottery Barn outlet next week and this will help me to feel less guilty about spending more DS bedroom.

mommyoftwo
08-30-2006, 05:55 PM
bumping up for a great deal.

karolyp
08-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Quick question for ya - when does your $10 g.c. expire?

newmomto3kids
08-30-2006, 07:12 PM
That was easy. I don't live by one of the featured ones, but my friend does so I figure next time I visit, shopping it is!!
Thanks!!

MayB
08-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I think the coupon for the gift certicate expires at the end of September but the gift certificate (at least at my outlet) is good for one year.

mommyoftwo
08-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't remember how long the deal is on for, but my coupon that I printed off is good until Oct 31. Then you take it to customer service and they give you a gift certificate. I already used mine so I can't tell you how long they are good for. FYI, if you use a different email address, you can do it more than once.

AmyZ
08-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Grrrr... just went to grove city, pa yesterday and I didn't know about the gift certificate!!! Boo!
Maybe I'll have to go back...

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Baby #2 on the way! EDD 1/25/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]